Eldest One

Member of the month

Username (ingame): Eldest One

Suggestion (short description): Vote on a player to be MOTM

Why (explain what this will benefit, and how):

Details (a more thorough explanation of the above): Back in the day we had Member of the month in zarpor, basically players vote for someone each month and at the end of the month or first they get the rank. Ingame rank and forums rank.

Ps. maybe a member of the week or biweekly? also some ingame rewards as an accomplishment? Ideas?

Edited by Nicky
Format

I loved the MOTM.

I believe I was the first MOTM if I am not mistaken then shortly became a mod on my birthday (same month I got MOTM)

It was an awesome rank and definitely a cool experience to be recognized for what you do in-game.

• Owner
I loved the MOTM.

I believe I was the first MOTM if I am not mistaken then shortly became a mod on my birthday (same month I got MOTM)

It was an awesome rank and definitely a cool experience to be recognized for what you do in-game.

Thanks for that input.

We surely add this in the near future as I agree this seems a pretty great idea to get a player recognized for what they do and gives something to strive for.

I support, and to add to this idea, what about giving like 5 huge experience lamps? That's worth 1m exp at level 99, and would be untradable. an easy way to make sure it can't ruin the economy, whether we do it monthly or weekly/biweekly.

• Administrators

I really think we should make this happen, here is a star I made which looks a lot like the one on zarpor 5ONJdvM.png

Hmmm, this is an interesting concept, and I’m curious how we can implement something to keep the community active, maybe like voting, donating, forum activity, in-game assistance could possibly be apart of it when making the decision for who would be MOTM. But yes, I support this idea!

• Administrators

Pretty much just for fun and the sense of accomplishment. The players would vote on the member of the month - Basically just any player that's been active during the month and helpful to the community.