Lation

Exclusive Mystery Boxes...

Exclusive Mystery Boxes Adjustments?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Exclusive Mystery Boxes Adjustments?

• Remove the limit entirely.
    • Keep the limit, but raise it!
    • Do nothing.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Owner

Fam..

Remember those May boxes? That lasted 2-3 days?

These Monthly Exclusive Boxes have been a huge hit, and as they should be.. they're lit.

So we'd like to ask you the following question(s):

Should we...

1. Remove the limit from Exclusive Boxes and allow us to buy at any time, and however many.

2. Keep the limited quantities, but raise it more.

3. Keep it exactly the way it is, with no changes.

(The boxes will still change month-to-month as intended irregardless of this poll's results)

Please vote right now above. All votes will be private.

Edited by Lation

Raise the limit, but release them in smaller batches throughout the month. This allows for people to get a 2nd pay period in (or mow some lawns idk) and gives late starters a chance to get a bunch before CERTAIN PEOPLE NOT NAMING NAMES buy them all out in the first couple days.

I think it would be a neat idea to resupply every week or so with a smaller amount

So if there's 400 of them, restock 100 every week instead of dumping them all at once

Personally, I believe that yes this is a neat thing to have I suppose.

I would not allow them to be bought all month long with an unlimited quantity, wouldn't consider them exclusive. I think the way you have them now is perfectly fine. IF you did have to change anything, maybe adding a slight bit more. However, I'll stand by leaving it alone for now. They're meant to be exclusives, once they're out, they're out.

I don’t think there should be more at all, they’re exclusive boxes per month. I like nicks idea 100 per week and when they’re gone they’re gone. I think adding more would make the boxes too op and would bring too many items into the game and make the “exclusive” items worth nothing.

• Owner

How about a limit of 150 per week throughout the month?

This gives everyone a chance to get them at the start of a new week if they do sell out.

• Owner
How about a limit of 150 per week throughout the month?

This gives everyone a chance to get them at the start of a new week if they do sell out.

I do like this suggestion very much. It's the same exclusive box, just spread throughout the month instead of selling all completely for the entire month

Raise the limit for sure. These are meant to be exclusive for the month but also rare. Making them unlimited just wouldn't ha e the same effect as they do now.