Jeremy

Donator Store GP Shop

Username (ingame): Jeremy

Suggestion (short description): Add coloured scarfs and revamp the entire shop altogether. Shit is ass, no one buys anything in there. Practically useless

Why (explain what this will benefit, and how): Because it's shit. Let us spend money on stuff that's dope

Details (a more thorough explanation of the above):

while (true){

bitches.fuck();

money.get();

}

• Developer

I mean, these items are in there because there's nothing else "dope" to add that really makes sense/that we wanted to use.

Besides scarves, if people can name enough items that make sense I'll rework it accordingly. If not, it stays as is.

I mean, these items are in there because there's nothing else "dope" to add that really makes sense/that we wanted to use.

Besides scarves, if people can name enough items that make sense I'll rework it accordingly. If not, it stays as is.

Gnome Scarf(s), Top Hats, Infinity Robe sets, Rangers (coloured)

I'll wait for anyone elses input

• Developer
Gnome Scarf(s), Top Hats, Infinity Robe sets, Rangers (coloured)

I'll wait for anyone elses input

Sure, no because devalue the other one, sure, no because devalue the others (i know they like don't exist i'll be fixing this when i re-do clue rewards)

Sure, no because devalue the other one, sure, no because devalue the others (i know they like don't exist i'll be fixing this when i re-do clue rewards)

I haven't seen a top hat o-o

• Developer
I haven't seen a top hat o-o

I think it suffers from the same issue Ranger Boots do. I could remove it from clues and put it in the shop though, thinking about it that might be better