easy mate

1k Hours on My Ulti-mate Ironman Account

HI all, so I just reached 1000 hours played on my ultimate ironman account and I wanted to share my progress and encourage other people to try out the game mode. playing this account has genuinely been the most fun I've ever had playing and RSPS or indeed "real" RS so if you ever feel yourself getting burnt out id highly recommend giving it a try! 

1k hours 1.png

1k hours 2.png

1k hours 10.png

1k hours 7.png

1k hours 5.png

1k hours 6.png

1k hours 4.png

1k hours 3.png

1k hours 9.png

1k hours 8.png

1k hours 11.png

Rank 1 blink log

I have tried to include everything I can think of as far as "achievements" on this account so Enjoy the flex.

NOTE: not included in these screen shots is; 2x twisted bow, ancestral Hat and many other drops traded over to main.

P.s don't feel bad my account with no bank is better than your main 😉

Edited by easy mate
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2022 at 6:20 PM, fm das said:

What a chad of an account, to say the very least. HUGE gains man - looking forward to seeing 2k hours 😛

Side note, include your CL!

how do you mean? like from the hiscores page? or a screenshot of every boss cl in game? 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2022 at 12:24 PM, easy mate said:

how do you mean? like from the hiscores page? or a screenshot of every boss cl in game? 

not all, just some of the ones that you find interesting, or you think others would find interesting - like clue logs etc.

On 9/16/2022 at 6:25 PM, fm das said:

not all, just some of the ones that you find interesting, or you think others would find interesting - like clue logs etc.

I shall include my blink log, I feel like that's the only one that's out of the ordinary 

• Thanks 1

Okay so first of all, this is huge.

What an account! I don't think many people can comprehend the amount of effort it takes for a UIM let alone one with such complexity. Well done @easy mate fantastic effort!

Secondly, an I'm inclined to ask this due to the nature of what you've done here.... Is everything okay buddy? You all wired right or are there a few roo's let loose in the top paddock because to me it looks like you're as confused as a chameleon in a bag of skittles.

On 9/16/2022 at 8:11 PM, Jake said:

Okay so first of all, this is huge.

What an account! I don't think many people can comprehend the amount of effort it takes for a UIM let alone one with such complexity. Well done @easy mate fantastic effort!

Secondly, an I'm inclined to ask this due to the nature of what you've done here.... Is everything okay buddy? You all wired right or are there a few roo's let loose in the top paddock because to me it looks like you're as confused as a chameleon in a bag of skittles.

haha thaNk yOu maTe,  its definitely made me mOre KnowledgAble about the game plaYing thiS account and worth all thE griND. tHerE's pLenty more Progress to make.

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2022 at 5:59 AM, easy mate said:

haha thaNk yOu maTe,  its definitely made me mOre KnowledgAble about the game plaYing thiS account and worth all thE griND. tHerE's pLenty more Progress to make.

“Not okay send help” is all I can see here… 

Its okay mate I’m here for ya!

• Thanks 1

On 9/17/2022 at 12:39 PM, ishan said:

Hands down still the best looking account in the community, big props from me bro - keep up the fantastic progress! p.s this is like the 4th time i've ever commented on a forum post 😄

MY BRO, I feel blessed 😄