Boats

Lower drop rate

This is an example of drops that are rare, but possible to get all of them.

YXeOeou.png

This is an example of *impossible* to get all of them

MF9gvsz.png

My suggestion is to lower that drop rate, because it's ridiculous to have it that rare haha

• Owner
This is an example of drops that are rare, but possible to get all of them.

This is an example of *impossible* to get all of them

My suggestion is to lower that drop rate, because it's ridiculous to have it that rare haha

Yeah that is a bit insane, last I saw they were no where near that rare, that is a bit too-hefty.

• Developer

Boss was made 5x easier to kill. Boss wasn't given neg range bonuses so people can use Ruby Bolts ( e ) again. Drop rates reflect these changes. 6 items at a 1247 rate is a 1/208 chance for a single one of those items. Very easy to obtain considering the boss dies within minutes, is afkable and is here for weeks.

Boss was made 5x easier to kill. Boss wasn't given neg range bonuses so people can use Ruby Bolts ( e ) again. Drop rates reflect these changes. 6 items at a 1247 rate is a 1/208 chance for a single one of those items. Very easy to obtain considering the boss dies within minutes, is afkable and is here for weeks.

Lets say 5 minutes to kill. Let’s say you get everything at its drop rate, so it take 1247 kills. That’s 5000 minutes. Or 83 hours. I would hardly say that’s very easy to obtain.

and I don’t think it’s 5x easier than Santa. Santa seemed very comparable. Leppy was just straight dumb. Lol

• Administrators

Santa had what? 100k health or some shit. This one has 22k. I've tried it out and it takes no time to solo so imagine a group of say 5 people

Santa had what? 100k health or some shit. This one has 22k. I've tried it out and it takes no time to solo so imagine a group of say 5 people

Santa at release-week 1. Not after health buff

• Owner

After looking into it, it does appear to be the perfect drop rate. Looking at enzyme's screenshot; it's accurate. I see people getting a drop every few kills, even at these rates. So in all honestly should I say.. it could still even be a bit too common. And read what Luke said about "6 items at a 1247 rate is a 1/208 chance for a single one of those items." That is accurate.

ok soz upon review they clearly aren't behaving as they should be. i'll lower them by a small amount and see if it impacts it at all.

I appreciate the sorry. Really.

Thanks

• Developer

I've taken into account this thread and when we release the next seasonal boss, I'll use drop rates that reflect what we've discussed. Moving this to accepted.