Jordan

Removing suggestions on discord

Remove suggestion section on discord  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Remove suggestion section on discord

Removing the suggestion section on discord.. I dont think there should be one on there since not being even able to reply to a suggestion, just defeats the purpose of a suggestion/discussion of that suggestion made.

Making suggestions just for the forums makes it alot more active and you can actually reply to them!

Edited by Jordan

I agree with this.

Most people check the forums anyway rather than Discord, especially new people that join. That way when someone yells out a thread to look at, most people will eventually take a look at it. Imo Discord gets caught up with some random text which means that some people will sometimes miss it.

Just my thoughts, but I agree on removing it from Discord 100%.

• Administrators

I agree.

The whole reason we made that channel on discord was I think because the forums are pretty dead, but having to use the forums to post suggestions increases the activity on forums. Not to mention that the suggestion channel on discord gets filled with nonsense suggestions that either haven't been thought out or are not even suggestions to begin with.

Forum suggestions also help us to keep track of them and they're less cluttered and can be moved to a completed/denied sub forum, while on discord I have to delete them as I can't edit.

• Owner

I never agreed to adding the suggestions channel on discord, so I'd be more than happy to remove it. Let's see what the rest of the community says (the ones that care anyway) :P