Jordan

Konar type slayer?

Since playing osrs and starting up some konar slayer its been pretty fun with the keys etc.. was wondering why not have this on ely?! Maybe a new slayer master with 90+ slayer to use, that assign bigger/longer tasks and have the monsters drop keys that you can open up a chest to get new rewards etc.

Would like to see some ideas and thoughts about this!

Thanks

Key per task difficulty is an idea.

Let's say there's this new slayer master from who you can choose the task difficulty aswell, (for example to make it more custom, add more difficulties than 3/4, maybe make a task with 1000 kills at for example insane difficulty.)

Then based on those difficulties, each npc has some chance to drop that difficulty based key.

For example: if you get a hellhound task (which should be medium I think), you get a medium difficulty chest key.

And that would apply to every difficulty npc.

EDIT: At home, near that new slayer master would be the chests, according to each difficulty. Each chest will need it's certain difficulty key to open and then rewards are based on those chests aswell, obviously easier difficulty doesn't have that rare loot compared to "insane" difficulty.

Just some idea but any thoughts on this?

Edited by TrashGod

Pretty neat idea, we need more grindy things on the server imo! this would be perfect for it. Just gives more an option for new and even old players to do something for nice rewards.

Could even add more buyable unlocks with slayerpoints making things easier to kill etc or even superiors?

Yeah that sounds really good, new slayer points items would be neat aswell!

This would give new players something to work towards and old/maxed players something to grind for aswell and new content, if those are the rare drops or just keys they could sell off to people~

~To be honest I'm not sure if those keys tradable would be a good idea or not, would probably just take away from the whole idea of grind.~

And the idea that I put out would in my opinion be the perfect solution to this, (just have to think of the rewards etc). Ofcourse as long as someone comes up with an even better idea.

Honestly the whole idea of this new slayer master, keys etc for me sound really damn nice. Makes me want to start grinding my slayer to 99 already! :)

Edited by TrashGod
Added stuff