Oncology

Update to vote rewards

My suggestion would be to update the vote reward system and this can be done in a few different ways and I am totally open to suggestions regarding vote rewards.

I believe making the vote rewards more valuable would increase voting and would reward those of us who are taking the time to vote although it really doesn't take all that long.

Currently vote tickets can be used in a variety of different ways. You can either redeem them for 50% xp for 10 minutes each ticket, trade them, or save the tickets and use them for the vote shop.

My first suggestion would be to change it so you can pick one of the following options...

- 0% bonus xp and 10m GP.

- 25% bonus xp for 10 minutes and 7.5m GP.

- 50% bonus xp for 10 minutes and 5m GP.

- 75% bonus xp for 10 minutes and 2.5m GP.

- 100% bonus xp for 10 minutes and 0m GP.

This option would allow for people to either choose an xp/GP combination or choose just XP depending on what they want. They can also decide to just take the cash. I'm totally okay with the GP and XP amounts being altered if 70 minutes of double xp is impractical.

My second suggestion would be to just change it from 50% xp to 100% xp for 10 minutes per ticket. This would be an easier option most likely and for those of us on Legend mode it would be nice.

My third suggestion regarding voting would be to change the countdown so if you log off the timer would stop and your voting 50% xp would not be wasted while you are not online. Things happen and it sucks to have lost 50 minutes of 50% xp especially on one of the harder game modes.

My fourth suggestion would be to allow tickets to be redeemable for points along with the desired option stated in my first idea regarding vote rewards.