Jordan

OLD Bank Show Off!

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

Looks so weird mine doesnt look like that 😮

Yeah I dunno why mine looks like that. Playing high setting and safe mode. Dunno if that did something funky to it

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Nicky said:

Yeah I dunno why mine looks like that. Playing high setting and safe mode. Dunno if that did something funky to it

Safe mode probably

Update on my bank. Just a small screenshot of items I currently have that are worth something. I have roughly 5b worth of misc items in my bank not shown.

My bank was a bit bigger but after doing max xp, I donated multiple max cashes on the well for the bonus xp, vote tickets, agility tickets, and gear. Idk how much I spent total but I'd say easily 10-15b

bank.png

• Owner
2 minutes ago, kutanaga said:

Update on my bank. Just a small screenshot of items I currently have that are worth something. I have roughly 5b worth of misc items in my bank not shown.

My bank was a bit bigger but after doing max xp, I donated multiple max cashes on the well for the bonus xp, vote tickets, agility tickets, and gear. Idk how much I spent total but I'd say easily 10-15b

bank.png

Goooooodness that cash stack - but uh pls turn off new item looks ty

• Owner
1 minute ago, kutanaga said:

old items? ewwww

don't worry I've already called a therapist for you and they will begin your sessions shortly