Luke

Wildy Rejuve Update - Proposals

• Developer

Revs and PvP Armour:

Revs are given drops reflective of their drops on OSRS - mostly alchables, this makes the armor rarer and introduces a new flow of GP

Armor is changed to last 2 hours of use in combat, at which point it will degrade to DUST.

Introduction of the 3 rev rares, craws bow, the mace thing and the staff. e BIS for wilderness content (bosses, revs, maybe slayer in the future?) also add the amulet.

Introduction of wilderness emblems.

PvP armor will be made a little bit rarer than currently but not too much.

Wilderness emblems:

These emblems will be traded to an NPC for some form of new currency, perhaps Blood Money.

Blood money will be a currency used exclusively in the new Wilderness Rewards Shop.

There will be an NPC deep in the rev caves at which you can sell your emblems for blood money.

Emblems will be worth 1gp as such always risked if you're lucky enough to receive one.

Wilderness Rewards Shop:

This shop will have items related to PvP in it.

Thinking of PvP armour + weapons, perhaps special weapons like claws/ags/korasi? Also whips and perhaps a money voucher that you can redeem for gp.

Chaos Elemental:

Drops reworked, pet made more common, given some kind of exclusive to hunt for

What do you think? Agree/disagree with anything? This is the next project Splash and I will be undertaking so ANY feedback helps us!

• Administrators

I really really like this! PvP armour has been kinda lame since it was changed to not degrade at all; it devalue other armour like bandos and were also dropped too frequently so they weren't even worth much.

I don't really have much feedback on this other than I like this project, but I do have a question: There isn't really much difference between corrupt and non corrupt items atm, so what will the difference be?

There isn't really much difference between corrupt and non corrupt items atm, so what will the difference be?

One thing we can offer is reduced stat requirements, with a very short lifespan, Similar to RS3.