com_skjold

Remove "rare" items from drop table in raids that aint coded

Hello,

I just thought I would share my personal opinion about something, and would be cool to see what others think as well.

As now, items such as Dextereous prayer scroll,  Arcane prayer scroll and Dark Relic are on the "rare" drop table, but its not coded. 

I suggest that theese items are removed from drop table until they are coded, and it  beeing exchanged with something else during that period.

Br

com

Prayer scrolls will be used to unlock the turmoil equivalent(s) in the near future. As far as the Dark Relic goes, this will likely be replaced with Twisted Horns (Slayer helm upgrade).

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 11:54 PM, fm das said:

Prayer scrolls will be used to unlock the turmoil equivalent(s) in the near future. As far as the Dark Relic goes, this will likely be replaced with Twisted Horns (Slayer helm upgrade).

Yeah, thats my point - thanks 🙂.

As raids has been out for over 3 months, and they're not coded, yet -  I suggest them removed from the current drop-table until they're coded. 

On 7/27/2022 at 6:44 PM, Boats said:

No support. They’re supposed to be the most common raids “rares”

I am not suggesting removing them completely from the game, but more as a temporary solution until they are coded.

How ever,  when I think about the future use for them:

Ref to Sato's comment above I find it hard to se the use of the prayer scrolls in the future. Is it planned to disable turmoil for all players, and then make it unlockable through activating a prayer scroll? 

I do not see that as a good solution.

Maybe they should be completely removed?

I like the idea about replacing dark relic with Twisted Horns to upgrade the slayer helmet.

There’s a turmoil like prayer but for range and mage. That’s what he says it will unlock in the future. We would have to completely redo the raids drop rate if we removed now, just to put it back in the future. So still no support from me!