Zandoniam

Familiar Auto Special Move Use + Auto Attack

Hey!

I'm not sure if this has been suggested in the past, but could an option be put in where in the familiar's special attack is automatically used if they have enough Special Move points? 

As well as an "Auto Retaliate"; if we attack a monster, they do as well without having to select "Attack" in the summoning screen/toggle?

Let me know what y'all think!

Thanks, guys! 🙂

Edited by Zandoniam

On 6/3/2022 at 3:56 AM, Zandoniam said:

I'm not sure if this has been suggested in the past, but could an option be put in where in the familiar's special attack is automatically used if they have enough Special Move points? 

Would be a nifty feature however, I don't think it'll be possible from a coding standpoint - although I could be completely wrong. Use this setting if you already don't have it selected already; it'll allow you to spam titan/familiar specs (don't forget your summoning flasks :D).

On 6/3/2022 at 3:56 AM, Zandoniam said:

As well as an "Auto Retaliate"; if we attack a monster, they do as well without having to select "Attack" in the summoning screen/toggle?

For this, sometimes if your character is standing diagonally from whatever you're attacking - the familiar WILL auto retaliate. It's just a bit buggy and hard to position your char sometimes.

• Thanks 1