Boats

New Boss

Alright boys, your friendly neighborhood Boats has an idea that is good. And I'll share it for the price of one gold piece.

The santa boss has been a super good addition to the ely community. Boosting the player count and in turn the economy. After the month is over and/or the drops get stale, it's gone. And that boosted player count will drop.

Something like Santa needs to stay in the game, in my opinion. A group boss with high hp and low attack so it can be afk'd. Obviously not with the santa drops, but a custom drop table similar to it now. Skilling supplies, barrows maybe, dragon, mid tier gear, etc. Now heres the real kicker, change the drop table every month. Add a few things, subtract a few things, but especially add one custom to the table. Maybe 1/1k or something. Can be something as simple as a recolor, but idiots like me love collecting that shit. This gets people to log in every month which increases the player count and again, in turn the economy.

Can also modify to do custom items for every holiday. Something to look forward to.

Overall, gives content for all people, regardless of levels and amount of gp. And little maintenance for fresh content every month.

Also fk ur format

Edited by Boats

Wow Boats actually making a good suggestion, never thought I'd see the day Boats went out of the Spam Forum.

I support though, one of the reasons I enjoy doing Santa atm is because he drops some skilling items as well, although not much sadly. Be nice to have another group boss, maybe not 200k hp tho :p

• Developer

This, funnily enough, was my plan. Something like the bork on Zarpor, but better. Any ideas on which boss would be cool to add for this would be appreciated, as well as drops