Annun

Iron SoF?

Irons were able to use SoF before and it ruined the whole gameplay. Because you can get a lucky divine when you are level 3 and your endgame is completed + you can get xp lamps.

Removing SoF was a great move, so i believe the best is letting it the way it be.

There has been discussions before about planning out a complete SOF Rework, Which included new rewards for the current SOF, reduced ticket gain & An alternative SOF Version for ironmen, containing minor supplies & cosmetics.

This is definitely a required update at this point due to the overwhelming amount of tickets people have stocked up.

• Like 4

On 5/4/2022 at 9:22 AM, Splash said:

There has been discussions before about planning out a complete SOF Rework, Which included new rewards for the current SOF, reduced ticket gain & An alternative SOF Version for ironmen, containing minor supplies & cosmetics.

This is definitely a required update at this point due to the overwhelming amount of tickets people have stocked up.

You ever thought of just making the SoF box (x25 from clues) dropable? So irons could transfer the tickets to their main

On 5/4/2022 at 3:25 PM, SCT said:

You ever thought of just making the SoF box (x25 from clues) dropable? So irons could transfer the tickets to their main

Did not know they were untradable, will look into changing that.

On 5/4/2022 at 9:26 AM, Splash said:

Did not know they were untradable, will look into changing that.

Yeah I believe the tickets + the boxes can't be traded or drop-tabled I believe

• Like 1