sir enic

Zenyte Jewelry (anguish & tormented brace)

pt 1:

anguish needs a buff in my opinion there's 0 reason that a dung item that costs 40k dung points(amulet of zealots) should absolutely shit on a 3-4.5b item that you actually have to spend time grinding or money to get. there definitely needs to be an accuracy boost for this or tone the zealots down for range str. 

pt 2: 

tormented bracelet has 0 magic dmg where it should have +5% on tier 1 pictures will be included  of osrs stats vs the t2 stats in ely for the torm.

tormented brace osrs.png

t2 tormented brace ely.png

anguish osrs.png

t2 anguish ely.png

Edited by sir enic
to add screenshots of anguish aswell

+1

Great suggestion. 

I do think ranged strength has to be added to anguish, and increase both magic attack and magic damage % for the tormented bracelet.

How ever I do not think Zealot should be removed, but rather fixed. Zealot is a great amulet for irons. 

• Thanks 1

Maybe the best solution (to "nerf" ammy of zealots) is to delete all of the currently owned ammy of zealots and increase the dung cost to like 400k-1m tokens. Before I get a string of angry comments saying that zealots is how it's supposed to be, yes that's true, but we have infinitely better prayer bonuses in Ely. With an increased barrier to entry there's a tradeoff to how OP it is, so you have to earn it to use it. Anguish and tormented bracelet definitely need their appropriate damage buffs and scaled up to be on par with how good torture is (not the same stats).

• Thanks 1

• Developer
On 5/4/2022 at 11:37 AM, DevilSkag said:

Maybe the best solution (to "nerf" ammy of zealots) is to delete all of the currently owned ammy of zealots and increase the dung cost to like 400k-1m tokens. Before I get a string of angry comments saying that zealots is how it's supposed to be, yes that's true, but we have infinitely better prayer bonuses in Ely. Anguish and tormented bracelet definitely need their appropriate damage buffs and scaled up to be on par with how good torture is (not the same stats).

image.png.0a47df590a91e014cb4b2b532bcbecad.png
-10 to deleting existing ones, you cant make me go back there!!!!!! 

The real issue with zealots is the fact that unlimited prayer exists it should really bypass that and drain prayer if we aren't going to nerf it.

+1 to original post though 

On 5/4/2022 at 10:44 AM, Xenith said:

The real issue with zealots is the fact that unlimited prayer exists it should really bypass that and drain prayer if we aren't going to nerf it.

Dungeoneering is fun stop hating like a little noob

• Sad 1

I don't agree that's the real issue with it. Even without unlimited prayer there's a plethora of prayer boosting items that negate the negative prayer bonus to the point of it being irrelevant without sacrificing much. We should be looking at this objectively from a balance standpoint.

• Like 1

Then maybe we make the zealots break after so much use that it has to be repaired with dungeoneering tokens?

• Developer
On 5/4/2022 at 11:55 AM, DevilSkag said:

Then maybe we make the zealots break after so much use that it has to be repaired with dungeoneering tokens?

What about like a pvp item, degrade to dust and buy another. Increase the cost from 40k to 200k like a standard chaotic but maybe like half the charge of a normal chaotic, I think that's 5 hours of combat?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/4/2022 at 10:56 AM, Xenith said:

What about like a pvp item, degrade to dust and buy another. Increase the cost from 40k to 200k like a standard chaotic but maybe like half the charge of a normal chaotic, I think that's 5 hours of combat?

Ye, I thought about that too. It keeps the zealots as it is physically but requires much more effort to use it.