Jeremy

My whereabouts

Good afternoon everyone of Ely.

I know most of you guys have recently noticed my lack of appearance in-game as well as on discord and it is within reason as to why that has been.

Recently I have become unemployed, applying to multiple places and thought I had a great job lined up.

Unfortunately, that place was not what they said it was, I was basically lied to about everything including the position itself.

With that being said we had a disagreement about several things and I ended up leaving the establishment itself.

There is however a major problem with that....Bills.

Financially I am struggling, been trying to figure out what to do for money, including selling some personal belongings to try to make ends meet.

I've never really been put in a position like this before primarily due to the fact I've always had a good job, however life just doesn't work out that way.

I want to make it clear, I want to be here. I know i'm a living meme on the server, which is fine, but I do want to make it known so there is no confusion.

While not necessary for anyone by any means, if you could help I definitely would appreciate it more than you know.

https://www.paypal.me/Jrock0118

Edited by Jeremy
typo

Damn that sucks man, Remember that irl is always more important then a game. Ely always going to be around for when you ready to get playing fully. Plus server is kinda at the deadest point of the year so just take your time.

Could always become a Cam guy u sexy man ;)