Nick

Daily Challenges

Username (ingame): Nick

Suggestion (short description): Daily Challenges from rs3

Why (explain what this will benefit, and how): This challenge system helps break up some of the senseless grinding by having you go do some activities you wouldn't normally do (mine some adamant ore, complete some dung floors, etc)

Details (a more thorough explanation of the above): I'm not very knowledgeable of RS3, although I do believe these challenges existed pre-eoc. Basically these challenges would be "Do X amount of X" and give an xp reward in whatever skills were required to complete the challenges.

Some of our more experienced RS3 players may be able to give better insight on this, I was just a nub when this update was added to Runescape :(

RS3 Challenge System wiki page: https://runescape.fandom.com/wiki/Challenge_System

• Developer

Eh this can go both ways, on RS3 it felt like I'd log in and do my dailies and not have any more time to actually play.. would need to make sure they're not time consuming but long enough to be worth the reward.

Eh this can go both ways, on RS3 it felt like I'd log in and do my dailies and not have any more time to actually play.. would need to make sure they're not time consuming but long enough to be worth the reward.

Yeah like in rs3 you do a dung floor on max complexity only takes a few mins to do a small and u get 100k exp as a rewards. Can be stuff like use 60 d bones, chop 120 magic logs, burn 80 elder logs. Can force u to do some skills and get a good chunk of exp for it.