sir enic

Askbrown Boss

If you have any other ideas to tack onto this feel free to drop a comment.

-suggestion:
-askbrown boss
-name: Lord of Chaos
-combat style : tribrid chaos mage gear/ice/blood barrage, black dhide/ccb, bandos/p long melee switch
-lvl 138 max
-askbrown quotes screenshots from ;;topic 5400 said as text above head during fight

-drops to include but not limited too (lucky items, claws, bandos, arma, sub, etc., than as very rare askbrown pet 1/2500 droprate suggested)

side bar would be nice if you made it a group world boss 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

100% updoot. This NEEDS to be added, for longevity of the server, of course 😉 .

Have him spawn randomly throughout the wildy - like Wildy Wyrm, but he only spawns two times out of the month (random days). 

+Included drops = NOTED Max Cash (untradeable but wieldable in the shield slot), Custom title - "Chaos Ender".

(Optional) Side Quest - Help askbrown level his summoning to get a unique Chaos armor piece (Helmet, Body, Boots, Gloves, Shield).

"We are in world war 3" "i want to be support"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/23/2022 at 3:26 PM, fm das said:

100% updoot. This NEEDS to be added, for longevity of the server, of course 😉 .

Have him spawn randomly throughout the wildy - like Wildy Wyrm, but he only spawns two times out of the month (random days). 

+Included drops = NOTED Max Cash (untradeable but wieldable in the shield slot), Custom title - "Chaos Ender".

(Optional) Side Quest - Help askbrown level his summoning to get a unique Chaos armor piece (Helmet, Body, Boots, Gloves, Shield).

"We are in world war 3" "i want to be support"

I think everything about this is great, but I think think it should be like a once daily thing, 2x a month is too little to see the Lord of Chaos

• Like 1

also I've thought about it a bit, I think there should be 2 variants of the boss, we need a world boss version that you need a few people to kill it (needing a certain amount of dps done fast enough giving boss soulsplit effect) each person doing certain amt of dmg gets drop in world boss version, and a solo version that you can need a totem to kill that can be obtained by killing bosses in the wilderness for part 1/2/3 of a totem that you combine like you would with skotizo but with solo would have a lower chance at getting the drops you'd obtain)

• Like 1