Boats

Skilling outfits

Hello friends.

Right now the skill xp boosting outfits are available in the skilling rewards shop for points, that has always been how you obtained them.
Now there's been plenty of suggestions for said outfits and how they should be obtained, I'm probably piggybacking on some of them but with a twist.

Achievement rewards, never heard of them? That doesn't surprise me, so I am here to bring forth an idea.

I would like to see the outfits removed from the skilling shop altogether. It would free up space in the shop and give us the ability to add other beneficial rewards to the shop.
I have three different ways to go about this but I personally like option 3 the best, I see it as a way to still use the old skilling outfits while providing some achievement rewards and more xp boost.
This suggestion is in no way complete and is up for discussion, so I would very much appreciate your feedback 🙂

1. Current skilling outfits obtained from Achievement Rewards

• Remove all the outfits from the rewards shop and make the obtainable via skilling.
  • Not the best way, but certainly the easiest.

2. New skilling outfits created for achievement rewards - old outfits obtained from doing said skills.

• Create all new outfits for every single "Skilling" skill: Runecrafting, Construction, Agility, Herblore, Thieving,  Crafting, Fletching, Hunter, Mining, Smithing, Fishing, Cooking, Firemaking, Woodcutting and Farming. I'd even include Prayer and Summoning to make it fun.
  • Each set includes at least 3 pieces and gives better boost than the old ones.
  • I'm not sure if these outfits should be tradeable or not, up for further discussion.
  • Old skilling outfits will be removed from the shop and obtained from doing skills instead.

3. A skilling item/accessory for achievement rewards - old outfits obtained from doing said skills.

• Create new item/s for each skill mentioned above.
  • Having only one or two items for each skill would make it possible to also use the current skilling outfits while providing additional xp boost.
  • Each item has a significantly better boost than the old ones.
  • Make sure the item is in form of an accessory that does not conflict with the old skilling outfits so they can all be used together.
  • The item should be untradeable.
  • Old skilling outfits will be removed from the shop and obtained from doing skills instead.
  • Like 1