Gods

hello!

hi guys! its me Gods i join yesterday i love how people run this server its epic and respectful good econemy system i hope this server can stay alive for long long time ill donate everyday. i want to little about me tho i am graphic artist,3d max designer and more.

i work for amazon i love working for them they also respectful people.thank to nick caydor fire13 they help me with 99 skill prayer i do enjoy the help u made me succeed my goal it was fun. i love to play basketball football nd train in gym my wisdom is old wise old but also is goof ball in right time when someone need advice im men to come there song call guillotine '' secret u tell me ill take to my grave i have bone in my closet ill hang stuff anyways.'' so w.e u tell me i wont say a soul I also helpful community member nd very respectful also my grammar sucks....sometime so I sorry about that. well hope to see you in the game have fun!