Gravity

Diango Nerf/Death mechanic Nerf

With the addition of adding lucky shards to the pvm shop for so little pvm points, the current meta for anything wildy related is legit just walk out with lucky gear/untradeables with absolutely no risk whatsoever. 

Now I realize this isn't a pking server, but it would VERY nice not see people being so careless about entering the wild because they know they aren't gonna lose anything.

There really needs to be some kind of penalty for dying with your untradeables/lucky gear. i'm not saying they need to be lost or not returned to diango, but some kind of similar system to how osrs handles dying with untradeables such as void/fcape/defender etc would be nice.

Or maybe have them lose the shit outright but pking is insanely unrewarding on here. Bad loot aside, the pkp shop is literal dead content so aside from the pure turn off from killing someone and getting no loot, theres even less incentive.

Edited by Gravity
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I support as well, only thing i see is no matter what we do someones always gonna have a no risk option. People will start going without gear just weapons and then the pk is pointless anyway. Idk theres deff some possibilities to explore with this

• Like 1

Support!

The fact I can afk in wildy and not worry about losing money is utterly uncomprehensible...

There needs to be some system that allows the PKer to make money from the person they PKed without that person losing their lucky items. Maybe implementing some form of OSRS system like @Gravity said that effectively "locks" the items from being used until the person pays a fee. That fee being the same amount that is given to the PKer.

On 2/1/2022 at 3:54 PM, Will said:

I support as well, only thing i see is no matter what we do someones always gonna have a no risk option. People will start going without gear just weapons and then the pk is pointless anyway. Idk theres deff some possibilities to explore with this

That’s okay though in my opinion. Bringing low tier stuff to not lose it is what you’re supposed to do. Being able to bring in high level things and having no risk is where it’s stupid. In my opinion 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 4:57 PM, Boats said:

That’s okay though in my opinion. Bringing low tier stuff to not lose it is what you’re supposed to do. Being able to bring in high level things and having no risk is where it’s stupid. In my opinion 

This ^

Don't bring shit in the wild you aren't willing to lose.

• Like 1

Ive killed like 10 people in full lucky arma/bandos/grae bow/anguish/primals/prims/pegasians and they just go right back to the spot i killed them at cause all i recieve is fken sara brews\

bumping this everyday i remember until banned something is changed

• Like 1