beebee

Many long days/nights on the way

I'm going to answer what I feel are the most important questions when it comes to introducing myself properly.

1. Why Ely? I have bounced around many rsps since i was a kid, maybe 8-10 years old. it wasn't until I found a server called Runasteria in about 2012 that I knew that this community was going to be a special, long-lived, and passionate hobby/passtime. The past 3 years of my life i let go of rsps's in general along with many other things i really enjoy due to being a mechanic and being drained from work all the time. It wasn't what I truly enjoyed, although I thought I did/would. So last week i fired up the good ole RSPS list and decided to pickup where i left off. The very first server... i had no expectations of becoming hooked again so easily. Everyone has been so kind and welcoming as i've told everyone already 🤣  but seriously this is why i started to love this in the first place a good 50/50, great content, great community.

2. How old am I? I'm 24 and live in Tennessee.

3. How long have I played RS or Rsps's? 10-12 years

All in all, I'm ecstatic to be here and to take a part. If you see me in game, feel free to say hello if i don't beat you to it. Looking forward to meeting everyone! See you in Ely!

15a.gif

• Like 3