Jordan

old dung

So after having to do dung after the revamp, i find it absoloutely disgusting and boring. im suggesting we add it back so we can choose what dungeoneering we do since myself and im sure many others hate the full dung. theres 2 entrances for dung so keep the main entrance for the full dung and and make the other one for the old dung? thanks

• Like 1

I've said this ingame a few times already and imo I think this is a great idea. Like you said, add old dungeoneering on the opposite side of where you start, but make it a bit nerfed for tokens and *DECENT* for exp. If players want to try hard and use the new dg for tokens + exp, let them. This will appeal to nearly everyone including new players who aren't familiar with dg and get instantly turned off of the idea of actually doing FULL dg (have seen it before). Not bashing on the quality of the update in any regard, because it's literally the best for exp and tokens, miles better than old dg, but that's not the point. +1

• Like 1

I'm not opposed to the old dungeoneering system being added back as an alternative method for training. The main difference I'd want is that it doesn't have a forlorn drop chance. I think that would balance wanting to do the full version while also having a good incentive for faster floors.

I'm pretty sure this won't be re-added as I spoke with Lation about it in the past but that would be awesome!

I totally support this!

On 12/29/2021 at 2:00 PM, fm das said:

I've said this ingame a few times already and imo I think this is a great idea. Like you said, add old dungeoneering on the opposite side of where you start, but make it a bit nerfed for tokens and *DECENT* for exp. If players want to try hard and use the new dg for tokens + exp, let them. This will appeal to nearly everyone including new players who aren't familiar with dg and get instantly turned off of the idea of actually doing FULL dg (have seen it before). Not bashing on the quality of the update in any regard, because it's literally the best for exp and tokens, miles better than old dg, but that's not the point. +1

Also support your idea of it! That would be totally awesome to have as a feature! 

• Developer

One million percent support. I like the newer dung, mainly because I know what to do and if we can get a few people in a party together it goes very quick. However I'm really big on alts and trying to get parties together for all of them to train dung is so tedious and a big progress blocker. Being able to solo dung on the side with the old method would be an amazing help.