Jake

Glacial Hatchet

Hey Guys,

Currently the Glacial Hatchet override is in-game, (looks amazing!).

However there one small issue...

The Hatchet override is supposed to bind to: Dragon Axe, 3rd age axe and Primal Hatchet; henceforth creating Glacial Hatchet (Dragon) Glacial Hatchet (3rd age) Glacial Hatchet (Primal). But ceases to do so for the Primal variant. Alongside this, none of the variants work to actually cut trees unless you have ANOTHER axe in your inventory with you.

Cheers.

Jake

• Owner
On 12/26/2021 at 8:00 AM, Jake said:

Hey Guys,

Currently the Glacial Hatchet override is in-game, (looks amazing!).

However there one small issue...

The Hatchet override is supposed to bind to: Dragon Axe, 3rd age axe and Primal Hatchet; henceforth creating Glacial Hatchet (Dragon) Glacial Hatchet (3rd age) Glacial Hatchet (Primal). But ceases to do so for the Primal variant. Alongside this, none of the variants work to actually cut trees unless you have ANOTHER axe in your inventory with you.

Cheers.

Jake

Was never made to be a Primal override, the announcement post was only written about Dragon & 3a - however I do see for some weird reason it isn't cutting so I'll get that fixed.

11.03.19-26.12.21.png

• Like 1

On 12/27/2021 at 3:05 AM, Lation said:

Was never made to be a Primal override, the announcement post was only written about Dragon & 3a - however I do see for some weird reason it isn't cutting so I'll get that fixed.

11.03.19-26.12.21.png

Cheers mate, Was told by Vulrahka that primal was supposed to be added too; anyway...

Thanks Lat