meat

Store reworks and random suggestions

I think that the herblore shop along with others should have their stocks increased to more than 1000, collecting for example grenwall spikes is only 1000 at a time and it’s fairly slow to get more. I’d also like to see maybe noted ground mud runes as it’s a pain to collect them as well unless you sit at a bank and hand grind them. I’d say remove marmaros armor in melee store and replace with like adamant I’m pretty sure it’s similar stats. Add more noted secondaries  (this isn’t a suggestion more of a bug but you can’t poison dragon dagger with any kind of poison)

off of the topic of the reworked stores because I don’t know what should all go in them to make them not op for irons. But I’d also like to see maybe a shared gim chest added to locations like nex donator zone skill zone. Just so it’s more accessible.

add more spawns to Nieves slayer cave.

remove tzhaars from slayer tasks or move from med to hard, or make it unlockable thru slayer points

rework tzhaar drops the task just blows for xp and drops

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm all about the shop reworks and additions for regular players. As far as irons and regular players go, stocks should be increased by a whole lot. There's no reason they shouldn't be able to buy as much as they need. If anything it's taking money out of the eco if people want to waste it all on shop items. 

There really shouldn't be any additions to iron shops, but really more expansive drop tables for monsters. Irons should be able to earn the items they need through skilling and pvm. 

+1

I agree with the majority of your suggestions, especially for the gim chest, there should be multiple scattered throughout the game. Herb supplies/stock should certainly be more than 1000. Or at least a faster respawn rate for each of the items. As far as Nieve's cave goes, it should be reworked and maybe even customized and filled with minibosses/mobs for more content. Poisoning weapons should definitely be reworked as it is indeed broken (Dragon p++ arrows pog). I can't say that I've done many Tzhaar tasks while playing, but I can see how they could be annoying. Alternatively instead of Tzhaars only, make it "complete x fight caves". +1 for DT rework for them though @Chimpamzee

TL;DR - Yes.

• Like 1

I agree with this, players have no way to get most of the secondaries in game apart from the shop.

Chests are a great idea, Not sure how often they'll get used in the way you intend in terms of bosses as most people will just teleport out of the area and restock at home.

Having one in the donator zone & skill zone I would say is a must.

Just to add on top of this (as it's about store reworks), Maybe the general store's stock could reset quicker too for mass sales, I often sell most my junk to the general store, but have to wait a while for the shop to gain more space.

On 11/27/2021 at 2:00 PM, GIM Opoxi said:

I agree with this, players have no way to get most of the secondaries in game apart from the shop.

Chests are a great idea, Not sure how often they'll get used in the way you intend in terms of bosses as most people will just teleport out of the area and restock at home.

Having one in the donator zone & skill zone I would say is a must.

Just to add on top of this (as it's about store reworks), Maybe the general store's stock could reset quicker too for mass sales, I often sell most my junk to the general store, but have to wait a while for the shop to gain more space.

I get that people will tele home and restock at home but hear me out... add a gim chest there and also a healer like at home.. That way they won't need to tele home at all.

On 11/26/2021 at 11:33 PM, meat said:

I think that the herblore shop along with others should have their stocks increased to more than 1000, collecting for example grenwall spikes is only 1000 at a time and it’s fairly slow to get more. I’d also like to see maybe noted ground mud runes as it’s a pain to collect them as well unless you sit at a bank and hand grind them. I’d say remove marmaros armor in melee store and replace with like adamant I’m pretty sure it’s similar stats. Add more noted secondaries  (this isn’t a suggestion more of a bug but you can’t poison dragon dagger with any kind of poison)

off of the topic of the reworked stores because I don’t know what should all go in them to make them not op for irons. But I’d also like to see maybe a shared gim chest added to locations like nex donator zone skill zone. Just so it’s more accessible.

add more spawns to Nieves slayer cave.

remove tzhaars from slayer tasks or move from med to hard, or make it unlockable thru slayer points

rework tzhaar drops the task just blows for xp and drops

My eyes are open, i can only do so much but here are the following changes:

1. Increased the quantity of herblore stocks from 1000 > 5000 each (however ground mud runes cannot be noted or there is no noted version. Head dev Matt could improvise and make 1 later.)

2. Added GIM bank chest in following locations: Nex, Skill zone bank, Donator zone beginning & near bank chest in the middle

3. Not being able to make poison daggers is a bug indeed, ill report that to the bug sections. 

4. More spawns have been added to Nieve's cave

5. As for Tzhaar drop tables i did not change much but i've increased the Quantity of Gems drop & noted the drops. An tzhaar depending on its level can drop up to 10-50 gems. Onyx bolt tip quantity drop have been increased & depending on the tzhaar level 10-50. Also respawn rate has been decreased from 60 > 20, Increased by 2 more spawns of every Tzhaar. A new unique set '' Obsidian armor has been added to Tzhaar-Ket's drop table. As of the Tzhaar shops ive added uncut rubies in the shop, Obsidian armour (will cost 1m tokkul piece). This armour set doesnt provide yet 10% accuracy bonus with Tzhaar weaponary but armor accuracy itself has been buffed for the meantime. 

Example:

Tzhaar-hur: Drops 10-20 Gems, 15-25 Onyx Bolt Tips, 1000-2500 Tokkuls

Tzhaar-Mej: Drops 20-30 Gems, 25-35 Onyx Bolt Tips, 2500-5000 Tokkuls

Tzhaar-Xil: Drops 30-40 Gems, 40-50 Onyx Bolt Tips, 5000-10000 Tokkuls

Tzhaar-Ket: Drops 40-50 Gems, Drops 50-60 Onyx Bolt Tips, 10000-15000 Tokkuls, Obsidian armor has been added. 

For Tzhaar tasks i cant do much myself. I cant decide to remove the task itself or increase the xp, this once again is Head Dev's Matt's decision. These changes will take place on next server update.

Let me know if you would want to see something different. 🙂