Calkins

Dungeoneering loot

On 11/2/2021 at 1:44 PM, vulrahka said:

They aren't ment too apart from furlong primal( I think that's how u spell it) which you get when you exit the dungeon but @Lation correct Me if I'm wrong

I am talking about in-dungeon drops from the end bosses (for binding purposes) primal, saggi, celestial ect. I am not talking about some custom items for out of dungeon use

On 11/2/2021 at 2:47 PM, Calkins said:

I am talking about in-dungeon drops from the end bosses (for binding purposes) primal, saggi, celestial ect. I am not talking about some custom items for out of dungeon use

and also this is not a thing for few reasons, there has been smuggling bugs so thats why they are not added yet. if people found out to smuggle primal weapons out that would be a baaad thing

On 11/2/2021 at 1:48 PM, Chimpamzee said:

correct, bosses do not drop any loot in dungeoneering. When you exit the dungeon you get a roll chance to get 1/5 primal weapons. to be exact forlorn primal weapons.

That's great and all, but that is custom to the server (not to the original 718 revision source) they are still supposed to drop items which u can bind inside of dungeons, i assume this custom forlorn stuff u are speaking of, are for uses outside of dungeoneering

On 11/2/2021 at 1:49 PM, Chimpamzee said:

and also this is not a thing for few reasons, there has been smuggling bugs so thats why they are not added yet. if people found out to smuggle primal weapons out that would be a baaad thing

Okay, but that is just a shortcut for bug fixing then, and basically eliminates any fun for people that specifically came to the server to dung ( idk how many do, but i do atleast), aswell as going on a 99 slayer grind beforehand so i could aquire the hexhunter bow, only to find out that also does not work 🙂

On 11/2/2021 at 2:52 PM, Calkins said:

Okay, but that is just a shortcut for bug fixing then, and basically eliminates any fun for people that specifically came to the server to dung ( idk how many do, but i do atleast), aswell as going on a 99 slayer grind beforehand so i could aquire the hexhunter bow, only to find out that also does not work 🙂

no worries about hex, ive contacted lation for permission to buff it. And IF i get to buff it it will have + 100 range accuracy and +90 ranged bonus

On 11/2/2021 at 1:54 PM, Chimpamzee said:

no worries about hex, ive contacted lation for permission to buff it. And IF i get to buff it it will have + 100 range accuracy and +90 ranged bonus

lmao... that is not how it works tho.. u cant just add random stats to it, its a special bow that in the 718 revision (2012 rs) worked in a specific way, it is supposed to increase ranged atk power significantly against creatures/bosses with high magic levels, the higher the magic level of your opponent = the higher damage the bow does, in 2012 rs u could be hitting bosses like Necrolord for upwards of 700s

On 11/2/2021 at 1:54 PM, Chimpamzee said:

This btw, takes literally 30 minutes to do, i am a java coder myself and specifically have done alot of 718 work, making a correct hexhunter bow is extremely easy

• Owner

Yeah the hexhunter bow has been something we overlooked for so long, I'll try to get it on the list of things to get done. As far as the dung loot, same here. I'll try to get this stuff sorted as I agree - they should be dropping them gears for binds, etc. We currently have a lot on our plate in terms of ely development, including Chambers of Xeric, but as mentioned I'll look into eventually getting these things sorted. Thanks

On 11/2/2021 at 3:17 PM, Lation said:

Yeah the hexhunter bow has been something we overlooked for so long, I'll try to get it on the list of things to get done. As far as the dung loot, same here. I'll try to get this stuff sorted as I agree - they should be dropping them gears for binds, etc. We currently have a lot on our plate in terms of ely development, including Chambers of Xeric, but as mentioned I'll look into eventually getting these things sorted. Thanks

Sounds good, excited to come back for those changes!