Lation

Ely is NEW & IMPROVED! Now online!

• Owner

newlogobig.png

Welcome to the NEW & IMPROVED Ely!

We are now ONLINE & in business.

First and foremost, I have to thank Matt, our developer for everything he has done with this.

He made something beautiful and put in tons and tons of hours to get this going.

I've spent many years in RSPS all together, but haven't seen someone as talented as Matt.

We are extremely lucky to have him as our Developer, and all credits go to him for making Ely.

With all that said, as mentioned above; we are now online & in business. We will be committing now

to promoting our server & community across as many platforms as possible. With the help of EVERYONE

we can build Ely into something special (as if it ain't already?!). Nonetheless, would like to thank

all of our players who have contributed to Ely in the form of donations. YOU are all a huge part

of what allowed this upgraded Ely happen. As you can see, your $$ has been hard at work.

Last but not least, we truly hope you're enjoying the new server! I would love to get some feedback

from everyone, what do you think?! I personally think it's wonderful. Again, thank you Matt. But this

ain't the end of our development! We are just getting started here, fellas. But please use the

appropriate sections to post your feedback and/or just reply right to this thread!

elyrspsthread.png

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

The new server is fantastic! From the features I've tested and what I've played so far I have really enjoyed retraining. Looking forward to some great times and building the community back to making this an incredible server!