Sonofares Pk

Ultimate Ironman (Legend) Progress

Been working on woodcutting, halfway done, im currently at 32.3k magic logs, im going to get 47.1k which is how many ill need for firemaking then im switching to ivy for the better xp. Got the woodcutting pet. The game time went up a lot since the last update partially because wcing takes forever and also I accidently left my account online over night so it skewed the time a bit there. Also over 1b total xp now woooot only 4b to go!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sonofares Pk said:

Been working on woodcutting, halfway done, im currently at 32.3k magic logs, im going to get 47.1k which is how many ill need for firemaking then im switching to ivy for the better xp. Got the woodcutting pet. The game time went up a lot since the last update partially because wcing takes forever and also I accidently left my account online over night so it skewed the time a bit there. Also over 1b total xp now woooot only 4b to go!

u r 1 big nerd, is nice to see your progress

• Like 1

200m Firemaking done, wasn't too bad tbh, used a total of around 46.5k magic logs I believe. Used the remaining ~500 logs for a little bit of fletching xp. Then got all my Crimson and Blue charms out of Item Redemption and used those along with the ones I got from FM to get me around 53m Summoning, used Voting Tickets on that.
My plan is to only use the voting tickets on skills that require a lot of resources that are annoying to get, like crafting and smithing. Currently working on fishing but idk if i'm going to go for that one next, might wait and see what the next update will provide, currently with the full fishing outfit on i'm getting 1,244 xp per shark which would make it around 150k sharks to 200m fishing. Sounds like shit so we'll see.
Might just do Runecrafting and get 200m before Kyle 😉

• Like 1

Figured id update this thing, little over halfway done with fishing, took a break to do reaper for some charm drops, haven't used most of the supplies I got from it though. Hit 1.5b total xp, not a huge milestone but its pretty nice. Hopefully Ill finish fishing soon, currently at 86,500 sharks fished, need a little under 150k for 200m fishing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sonofares Pk said:

Figured id update this thing, little over halfway done with fishing, took a break to do reaper for some charm drops, haven't used most of the supplies I got from it though. Hit 1.5b total xp, not a huge milestone but its pretty nice. Hopefully Ill finish fishing soon, currently at 86,500 sharks fished, need a little under 150k for 200m fishing.

You are the definition of a sex god!

• Thanks 1

• Owner
On 11/6/2019 at 12:54 AM, Sonofares Pk said:

Good ish boi

• Thanks 1