Lation

Super Mystery Boxes

Ironman acess to Super Mystery Boxes?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Ironman acess to Super Mystery Boxes?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Owner

Fam!

Super Mystery Boxes are coming soon!

With the addition on these boxes include a chance at some awesome items and some of those items will be bulk skilling supplies.

However; the question then becomes, should Ironman accounts have access to these Boxes?

This up is to you, please vote Yes or No in the poll above and let us know!

Thank you.

• Owner
Can we get more explanations on the Super Mystery Box please

No. It's a mystery box, except Super. And includes bulk skilling supplies. That's all you need to know right now lmao

Edited by Lation

Nah, I don't think any ironmen should have access to any donor items AT ALL, all mystery boxes included. The point of the game mode is to earn everything with your character. Being able to just buy stuff defeats the point of an ironman. I've had this argument a few times before and I have admitted that ironmen should be able to buy the unlockables, because everything is still earned by the account. But an ironman with spirit Shields and torva in their bank at lvl 1 is beyond rediculous.

Anyway for non-ironmen accounts the boxes should be really good for the server, I hope they do really well!

I disagree that Ironmen should be allowed to purchase next to anything from the donor store other than unlockables as it defeats the purpose of being an iron man, Any real supporter would see that.