DevilSkag

achievements

Some stuff I and others have noticed about the achievement system.

• If you've already obtained the investigators set prior to this system you can't unlock it.
    Could just make this achievement "wear" the investigators set.
  • Skilling shop item achievements have either "buy" or "equip," but some of them that can be equipped have a "buy" unlock.
    Though I'm not keen on having to buy skilling shop items again for an achievement, some consistency on this would be nice either way.
  • The minigame Monster Carnage requires you to "claim" at each stage to unlock the achievement.
    This is redundant if you ask me and all previous stages should unlock along with the highest completed.
  • The unlocks for pest control void items is "purchase" for each piece.
    Since many of us have already bought the pieces and you can't get them without having done the minigame, it would make sense for them to be "wear."
  • Making onyx amulets does not progress the achievement.
    I am assuming making onyx rings doesn't work as well but have not tested this.

Metrics that are already tracked but don't count for completion. I don't know if this is intended, but having played prior to this feature shouldn't mean we have to do an already tracked thing again in my opinion.

• Voting
  • Crystal Keys
  • Collection Log items
  • Achievement kill counts are different than the already tracked individual mob kill counts
    In this case, Nomad would need to be fixed to track KC
  • Clues - Caskets

• Owner

Changed investigators set achievement to wear any piece.

Monster carnage will tick of all stages prior to the one you've completed.

Fixed crafting of onyx rings and amulets.

All buy achievements do have to be re-bought if you obtained the item before this system was in place. The same goes for any and all already tracked achievements. That will not change.