Jake

Wilderness Resource Area & Wilderness Rejuvenation.

Hi Guys and Girls 😀

This is a suggestion post/Feed that could use alot of feedback from the community in regards to the wilderness, so PLEASE comment below ⏬ 

Guide:

🆕🆕🆕 = Wilderness Ticket/Token.

As such, I recently completed the Examiner's Apprentice Quest granting me access to the Wilderness Resource Area! (GREAT USE OF UNLOCKABLE CONTENT BTW!!!)                                  Although; upon endeavouring into this area for achievements sake, I was quick to realise there is a few major flaws with the whole area, aswell as having absolutely no incentive to train in such a risky situation (thanks Vegemite ;), other than a couple of achievements.

First off:

Pond doesn't work at all, completely rendering the fishing skill impossible to train here...

This needs to be fixed and/or modified; could be filled with so many rare fishing spots such as: Fury Shark's, Tiger Shark's, Lava Eel, Cave Fish and ofcourse Rocktail. And will also incorporate  a wilderness spot for Fishing Brawlers... (I bet most players wont have even heard of a brawler or know what it does).

Lake.thumb.png.d49ee3153862c13430b6432dae2eff96.png

Secondly:

Addition of Coal and Gold ore deposits within this skilling area. And removal of the ones from regular skilling area. (This ensures that either way ore deposits are locked behind some form of content or Payment Method). And will also incorporate a wilderness spot for Mining Brawlers...

Depositlocation.thumb.png.952b3944d117ed1543f8908edec2c2d2.png

Thirdly:

Addition of Draconic Jadinkos to this area!

This would add another skill to train within the Resource Area, aswell as a potential new animal to hunt! The Draconic Jadinko requires a Marasamaw Plant "box trap" to catch and will take more time to obtain than conventional training method's, although could give noted skilling supplies aswell as 🆕🆕🆕 per catch. This method will also incorporate a wilderness spot for Hunter Brawlers...

Jake-21_07.25-8_13_29.thumb.png.3c04b6bebddc7c142048b0288052544c.png

Finally:

After all those new suggestions an little fixes are complete, some of you may be thinking. "But there's still not enough"!

Perfect because what's next will really have your mouth watering. In a last effort attempt to maximise profitability and even out the RISK > REWARD of training within the wilderness.

🆕🆕🆕

Wilderness Rewards!

I'd like to rejuvenate the idea/Suggestion I made back in 2018 of implementing "Wilderness Tickets/Tokens" to the game. 

Wilderness Tickets or Tokens would be gathered from actively playing within the wilderness, this could be from either Skilling (at the newly refreshed Resource Area or Agility Course), Bossing any of the many wilderness bosses we have, OR being "THAT" guy... You know... A PKER!

These newly found Wilderness Tickets/Tokens would inhereitley be given to a player after each log they chop, or fish they catch, Player they kill or Boss they slay. The tokens will be kept on the player until banked outside of the wilderness.

Wilderness Reward Shop

Here is where I need community input. Ofcourse the Wilderness Tickets/Tokens can be used at the "Wilderness Rewards Shop" Located conveniently at the house north of bank at home. But what that shop contains is up to you guys, the community. Below you'll find an example shop, ofcourse there will be no Chaotics or Scrolls in the shop! so disregard those...

420555032_rewardshop.thumb.png.13ed469a450e8e6e6405c96ad6460420.png

Thankyou all for taking the time to read this post. Please take the time to leave constructive comments below!

Lets get this ball moving people! For a server thats 3 years old we need a wilderness scene BADLY.

I know its a long one but its the start to rejuvenating the wilderness a place where no donor, ironman nor normal player is safe...

Yours thankfully:

Edited by Jake
  • Like 3

On 7/25/2021 at 10:03 PM, Veit said:

I support all of this, including the shop. Looks similar to the shop Alotic (very popular 667) use to have years ago.

Yeah that is the same shop! ‘‘Twas a great server too

• Like 1

So long as the deposits stay at the Donator Zone then I support all of this. The wilderness doesn't have enough incentive for most people to go there, so any balanced content that brings people in is a win. A specific Wildy slayer option that gives a lot of slayer xp could be a good addition too in my opinion.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2021 at 2:45 AM, DevilSkag said:

So long as the deposits stay at the Donator Zone then I support all of this. The wilderness doesn't have enough incentive for most people to go there, so any balanced content that brings people in is a win. A specific Wildy slayer option that gives a lot of slayer xp could be a good addition too in my opinion.

Ofcourse they'd stay there! Just if you are to get them without a donor perk, you should have to work for them...

Also Wildy Slayer would be another mint way to populate the wild.

Edited by Jake
  • Like 1

Large support for all of this, this'll bring incredible and imo, much needed content for the wildy. My only addition to this thread is perhaps Vet'ion and Callisto as they do not currently exist in the wildy at the moment. Nice and well thought-out suggestion brother.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Great ideas, wildy doesn't really offer anything worthwhile for people to stay there for more than completing a clue step. Support

• Like 1