DropsRS

Cannon Updates

Username (ingame): DropsRS

Suggestion (short description): Allow us to color our cannons, also please add a ticker that shows the amount of cannonballs left in cannon and allow us to fill it while its loaded with some... very frustrating that we have to wait to fill it again until it is empty.

Why (explain what this will benefit, and how): Make the cannon better to use and will be more convenient.

Details (a more thorough explanation of the above): already stated

I agree with Drops here that it would be a positive improvement. Idk if I agree that it would be worth the dev time but an improvement none the less. What I would like to see is the addition of gold and Royal cannons that hold 60 and 90 cannon balls respectively. These came out in March of 2011, so I think they exist in our build... Can't remember the exact time our build was ripped from.. anywho: as a think that implementing a fully functional artisans workshop is out of the question, adding in gold and Royal as sequential Slayer point upgrades for a really high amount of Slayer points would be good. Or if anyone thinks of a better way to keep it mining and smithing related.