Jake

BUGS n Sugar Honey Ice Tea

There is no "Completionist" title for when you achieve Completionist Cape. And the word is too long to fit in a custom donator title.

Also are we able to actually add the "set H/S/L" feature to (Completionist Cape) and (Completionist Cape T) instead of using the colour picker?

Also There is no way to obtain obsidian charms (which are dropped by obby creatures) These are used to make Specific pouches within summoning which give substanical benefits to skilling (Namely Lava Titan's +10 invisible mining boost) Which does work here! (tried it when I was admin).

Thanks.

Edited by Jake

4 hours ago, Jake said:

Voting "X days in a row" dosent work for me... Maybe as Chimpanzee suggested, make that "Spend 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 vote tickets"

I definitely agree that voting a certain number of days in a row, especially to the extent that the max achievement requires, is pretty excessive.

• Like 1

Not sure for how many people.

But myself and a few others have very bad render distance when zoomed out to the maximum level (literally like 3-6 tiles infront of your character).

I tried going on minimum settings, that didnt help. Then dropped into safe mode, which seemed to help a little bit (around 6-12) of vision this time...

5 hours ago, Jake said:

Not sure for how many people.

But myself and a few others have very bad render distance when zoomed out to the maximum level (literally like 3-6 tiles infront of your character).

I tried going on minimum settings, that didnt help. Then dropped into safe mode, which seemed to help a little bit (around 6-12) of vision this time...

This! I tried to find a fix and didn't see any so came to see if forums had any suggestions.

• Owner

Realized new farming system had broken all of the farming achievements. So they should all be fixed. Made a change to the daily voting counter. Votes must be over 12 hours and less than 48 hours apart to keep streak. Render distance when zoomed I'll see if I can work on a solution for. Perhaps a setting in the client because I know it can kill fps for some people. Also according to drop table, obsidian charms are in fact dropped by the tzhaar creatures.

• Like 1