KindlyEvil

Some minor Bugs

Vorkath

So I went to Vorkath today and noticed some annoying bugs.

- Vorkath kept using melee attacks on me while I was standing 3-4 "tiles" (steps) away.  This usually happened after the first kill. (never happened on first kill) 

- The Undead Spawn is sometimes invisible and hits you . This occurred several times. Doesn't matter what kill you are in. 

-  Vorkath hits after it dies. Vorkath can hit you after it's dead. Not only if you kill it while it's casting the skill. But even after you kill it you might get hit. This isn't a big issue. But if you turn of your prayer or something you might get hit. And Vorkath can hit like a truck sometimes.

Client freezes

- Random client freezes without any proper explanation happen randomly. Even in instances where you die and lose stuff like I lost a few things today (21.05.2021) 

- When I plugin any USB (flashdrive, headphones, phone etc)  the client freezes or disappears totally. I've check my laptop and nothing is wrong with it. But it might be some anti-cheat software or the client that suspects that I'm using something (might be my laptop)