New Dungeoneering

Current Bugs and Fixed bugs

1. Shop Prices (right amount of how much each item costs)  Fixed

2.  Player can't drink potions  Fixed

3. Sometimes items Bugged out of dungeoneering (to diango in home). Fixed

4. Cant open basic doors (mobs get stuck behind or keys). Fixed

5. Player can pick wildcress, spiritbloom etc. infinitely. Fixed

6. Binds does not work. Fixed

7. When Boss ''To'Kash The Bloodchiller'' When he freezes the player, there's nothing you can do. You can't move, or attack or leave dung or do anything, You're basically bugged and the only way to free yourself is by telling a staff member to teleport you home. Fixed

8. Restarting your progression on ring party tab does not work. Fixed

9. Farming Patches on low level dungeoneering floors are broken. Fixed (You can plant the specific seed and get 1 herb to make the potion)

10. The 'current keys' interface disappears after examining items/npcs, making it quite hard to see what doors you can open. Fixed

11. A Graetorian defender drops (on c6) from Pyrefiends (sometimes). Fixed

12. The monolith puzzle moves position when activated.

13.  in ''Sliding Tile puzzle'' the tiles spin around making it very unaccurate.

14. Used keys don't disappear once used. Fixed

15. Personal gatestones don't work (they're crucial in getting around the floor). Fixed

16. When encountering the divine skinweaver, the skeletons respawn 1 by 1 and also quite slow. It seems like you can trigger a spawn by standing on the healing pad but this boss still took a solid few minutes to kill due to slow spawns.

17. The night gazer boss goes invisible when entering his 2nd form.

18. When creating a bow, you get this somewhat weird message. Fixed

19. When doing the toxic maze, you can basically surge through the walls by clicking on the yellow portals.

20. Shadow-Forger (the big hanging eyeball) doesn't attack Fixed

21. Ultimate Iron Man cant do dungeoneering at all, becaus their bags need to be empty. Fixed (Ultimate iron man can use the daemonheim bank however UIM cant teleport out of daem, cant leave further than shop without picking all items from bank)

22. Bal'lak the pummeller's animations are missing, Acid pools deal damage before visually spawning, and after despawning, Boss cannot be lured onto acid pools to drain defence. Fixed

23. Make ''X'' option doesnt work on anything. Fixed

24. When fighting Yk'Lagor The Thunderous you get this graphical glitch from im assuming his special. Fixed

25. Arrows do not unbind after dropping. Fixed

26. Har'lakk the Riftsplitters miasma attack (the purple dots) does nothing (supposed to poison you) Fixed

Here's another one, the plants like wildecress etc... that you can pick up in different rooms to make mage armour, You can pick them up infinitly.

I picked up 220 wildecress and the plant didn't deplete yet...it makes the whole dung boring with endless cash by selling them it the smuggler.

Another one is the binds, at level 120 you're supposed to be able to bind 4 items.

Currently I have like 8 items binded

Edited by Masoud

3. After a 5 hours dungeoneering session I went to Django and found 92 marmaros arrows that I can redeem.

Now Idea how or why that happened but it did, hope you can look into it.

4. The boss "To'kash the bloodchiller" Is very bugged, once he hits you with the freezing attack, there's nothing you can do.

You can't move, or attack or leave dung or do anything, You're basically bugged and the only way to free yourself is by telling a staff member to teleport you home.

1 hour ago, Lation said:

runecrafting alter not giving runes, reported by gatsby - any confirmation on this would help, i am unsure exactly how its meant to act

1044710054_Rcdung.png.dff7ac8091e74f154e420d88fd38e054.png

not sure worked for me well.

just finished floors 1-59. done 59 atleast twice now and it wont tick so i cant go to floor 60 or reset.

with some bosses, you cannot see their protect from melee prayer

binding items still doesnt work

sometimes game freezes leaving dg

EDIT: it turns out i cant start floor 60 because im only lvl 118. (due to legend mode) this is why i cant restart.

Edited by Delete
update

Here's some things found during dungeoneering:

- The main one, binding. Can bind items but they don't show up on the next floor. (Binding interface coming soontm)

- The 'current keys' interface disappears after examining items/npcs, making it quite hard to see what doors you can open.

- A Graetorian defender looks like a 100% drop (on c6) from Pyrefiends.

Spoiler

2U1dHVO.png

- The monolith puzzle moves position when activated.

Spoiler

JEq8fMV.png

- Used keys don't disappear once used.

Spoiler

hYIgPDx.jpeg

- Blink boss has always been quite aids, but him blasting 4-500s through the correct protection prayer makes it even worse.

- Bosses in general have either super high defence, or the weapons in dungeoneering are too weak for their level.

Can't edit post for some reason so here's a new one:

- Personal gatestones don't work (they're crucial in getting around the floor)

- Bosses don't drop weapons (which is also crucial for upgrading your gear in dungeoneering itself)

- Is it still possible to get primal drops from completing a dungeon? I highly doubt this since I haven't seen a primal drop since the release of new DG. (Also the only way for an ironman to get primal)

- Ready up/leave after finishing a floor doesnt work, making you wait a minute until you can either leave or start a new floor.

- To'Kash the Bloodchiller is totally broken, if he's able to cast his ice barrage attack, you're stuck until you get kicked by staff

Spoiler

tBhSjN8.pngsX7jsH7.png

- When encountering the divine skinweaver, the skeletons respawn 1 by 1 and also quite slow. It seems like you can trigger a spawn by standing on the healing pad but this boss still took a solid few minutes to kill due to slow spawns.

Spoiler

7pvN6xM.jpeg

- When Rammernaught charges, he immediately falls over.

- Har'lak the Riftsplitters miasma attack (the purple dots) does nothing (supposed to poison you), his black dot attack does work however.

- The night gazer fella goes invisible when entering his 2nd form

Spoiler

dsH40eq.png

- Shadow-Forger (the big hanging eyeball) doesn't attack and can't be attacked with melee either.

- When creating a bow, you get this somewhat weird message

Spoiler

yMW0HSR.png

This is not a bug but something that needs to be changed:

Ive completed over 60 floors with easy account earning me:

77m xp (that is very good) but only 240k tokens. The amount of tokens players earn by completing floors is very low. This makes it extremely hard to get even 1 chaotic weapon.

However i need others opinion on this one.

5 minutes ago, Chimpamzee said:

This is not a bug but something that needs to be changed:

Ive completed over 60 floors with easy account earning me:

77m xp (that is very good) but only 240k tokens. The amount of tokens players earn by completing floors is very low. This makes it extremely hard to get even 1 chaotic weapon.

However i need others opinion on this one.

even considering you did this on an easy account. That token to xp ratio is extremely low in my opinion. With the old dung you would be able to acquire nearly 6-10m tokens on a DEFAULT account if you did 200m dung. This needs better scaling.