DivineChaos

Crystal chest rewards

Username (ingame): DivineChaos

Suggestion (short description):

Adding better rewards for crystal chest.

Why (explain what this will benefit, and how):

Opening a chest should be exiting! With the current rewards, opening it feels bland and you expect to get nothing rewarding. Adding a few medium or even rare items will make the

players look forward to opening them and not go through hundreds of keys without one good reward.

Details (a more thorough explanation of the above):

I have opened over 200 crystal chests and I noticed the rewards are pretty repetitive and never rewarding unless you are lucky enough to obtain the black h'ween mask. I was thinking we could add some medium rewards in to make opening the crystal chest more exiting and flavorful. Especially for those going for Comp requirement of opening 500 crystal chests.

Please let me know what you all think on this. Thanks all for taking the time to read this!

I'm sure we can all agree that it would be nice for the crystal chest to have a revamp in rewards, but maybe add some suggestions on what you would like to see. Simply saying it needs to change doesn't help nearly as much as actually giving suggestions on what could be added to better fit the community. But i do agree it would be nice to see some different rewards.

I would agree with this simply because from the 100 keys i have done (i know it is not a lot) i have obtained one global shout... Rubber Chicken

I feel these chests need to have more incentive for opening as personally i have begun selling the keys due to the low rewards

Adding the normal H'weens, GS's, Arcane (Since it is not a donator item) or all spirit shields and less Green Dhide and Pure ess

Some cooler rewards we could see added could be the following:

-High tier skilling materials like: magic seeds, rune bars/ore, Mahogany planks, magic logs, rocktails, ect.

-Skilling outfit pieces like lumberjack and gold mining outfit.

-The normal H'ween masks, santa hat

-Some weapons like godswords, whip, sara sword

-Rare custom Chest pet!

Keep in mind these are just suggestions that the community may or may not like. Feel free to post about more ideas and thoughts on the current posts. :)

I'm sure we can all agree that it would be nice for the crystal chest to have a revamp in rewards, but maybe add some suggestions on what you would like to see. Simply saying it needs to change doesn't help nearly as much as actually giving suggestions on what could be added to better fit the community. But i do agree it would be nice to see some different rewards.

Yes yes suggestions! What about... More variety of seeds, more bars just resources in general (Muh ironman) and maybe even another exclusive gear set thats has a rarer chance to obtain each piece than bmask? Im thinking the Tuxedo Outft

Support! I for one feel the key rewards are less and less valuable. Can't tell you how many times I get tree seeds and just get depressed seeing them. Would like to see some cosmetic items, better variety of skilling materials, maybe some medium lamps or something, and perhaps even a few rewards that you can only get out of the chest (May need custom or things not available in game atm).