Chimpamzee

Weapons that need a buff & stats added

Here im suggesting to buff some of the weapons

And please comment if you disagree/agree, add a weapon that doesnt have stats or needs a buff:

1. Hexhunter bow = Make it like a poor version of zbow for ironmen. Not the same stats but little weaker. (needs stats added)

2. Light & Heavy ballista: not only their animation is weird but they are very weak (Needs a buff)

3. Armadyl crossbow: currently not even worth it to use (needs a buff)

4. Toxic trident: feels very weak, if im wrong please comment (needs a buff)

5. Kraken tentacle (whip): slightly a small buff (small buff)

6. Greater runic staff: could have the same stats as staff of light & make tradeable. Maybe add something special to the staff similiar to the grisis tome no to make it completely useless. Increase its drop rate same as corrupted aura or tome. (needs a buff)

7. corrupted aura: could have some summoning or prayer bonus (add stats)

• Like 1

I can support all of these, currently they're all neglected due to being useless.

Just as a note with the Hexhunter - Adjust the bow to work with standard arrows since it's currently only able to use arrows from Daemonheim, which are impossible to get.

Support for all of these EXCEPT the aura. 

I don't think auras should give stats directly, I feel it would be better to keep the theme of passive bonuses instead. (For example - Sharpshooter/Runic Accuracy)
As an example: One such passive bonus for the aura mentioned could be less summoning points used per spec.

6 hours ago, Goddess said:

Support for all of these EXCEPT the aura. 

I don't think auras should give stats directly, I feel it would be better to keep the theme of passive bonuses instead. (For example - Sharpshooter/Runic Accuracy)
As an example: One such passive bonus for the aura mentioned could be less summoning points used per spec.

yes, i agree with this. Didnt directly mean with the aura to have stats but to have some kind of passive yes.

Next cache update these changes will be in effect, other items such as the ACB have been left out as they require more complex changes to balance them faithfully. Make sure to give me feedback on these changes as we can fine tune them as we go.

Heavy ballista has had its ranged att increased to +170.
Light ballista has had its ranged att increased to +140.
Trident has had it's Magic damage, Strength & Magic att increased.
Abyssal Tentacle has had its strength / slash increased to give it an edge over the regular whip.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Splash said:

Next cache update these changes will be in effect, other items such as the ACB have been left out as they require more complex changes to balance them faithfully. Make sure to give me feedback on these changes as we can fine tune them as we go.

Heavy ballista has had its ranged att increased to +170.
Light ballista has had its ranged att increased to +140.
Trident has had it's Magic damage, Strength & Magic att increased.
Abyssal Tentacle has had its strength / slash increased to give it an edge over the regular whip.

Sounds awesome my guy!