Enzyme

Bank all button issue

Ingame Username: ENZYMe

Description of bug: When using the bank all button it says i dont have enough space

Screenshots, if possible:

[video=youtube_share;rurT-sU0NgY]

Detailed Explaination: When using the bank all button it says i dont have enough space but when i try to deposit them manually theres no issue. Deposit all equipped is fine as is deposit beast of burden its just depositing inventory thats the problem

• Owner

I experienced the same issue when i was nearing a bank limit, it might have something to do with that, if you have any junk be sure to get rid of it. In the mean time I'll look into

• Owner

After looking into this more, it seems that the client doesn't register that some of those items will be stacked and instead counts every item as its own which then goes over the bank space limit.

And unfortunately @others, increasing bank space turns out to be possibly a weeks-long project. I would love to see more however RS has made it very difficult to do so haha.

IN the mean time moving this to resolved because it's just how the client works until we possibly have a work around.