Papa Dries

Small things that aren't done right, that could improve player experience.

Hello Ely RSPS devs!

I'm very new to this server and those are some things I've encountered in my +-20 hours of playtime.

1. Zero after message when you bury something

image.png.2b55a8eb0a1ad427745daf848cd4c11b.png

2. Your attack styles aren't bound to your attack types. (If your ranged is set on rapid (right top), and then you go to stab on rapier (left top), when you switch to ranged you're not on rapid anymore but accurate because it's also left upper attack style).

(i made a gif but it's too big)

3. You cannot open money pouch when in another screen

spacer.png

I don't know if those are considered 'bugs' but they would improve player experience!

5 hours ago, Martin EH said:

I get where your coming from and all, but in the grand scheme of things I find these "bugs" pretty irrelevant as they're nothing but visuals

Though just my opinion 🤗 others may agree with you

Yes but as I'm a developer myself I think the burying bones one & the money pouch one could be fixed pretty easily just for user experience purpose

With the attack styles, that's how it was in this era of the game and is done "right". If you're suggesting it gets changed, that's definitely a suggestion and not a "fix".

As for the other two things, I support.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Vegemite said:

With the attack styles, that's how it was in this era of the game and is done "right". If you're suggesting it gets changed, that's definitely a suggestion and not a "fix".

As for the other two things, I support.

Oh didn't know that my bad! Thanks for the heads up!