Jordan

Donators Yell Text & News/Annoucement Text

Currently donator ranks are all mixed and have a weird unorganised colour system for their yell text, so i thought why not sort them out properly.

Here is what id suggest to have them like:

[Guthix Donator] Callum: I am a nerd

[Zamorak Donator] Callum: I am a nerd

[Saradomin Donator] Callum: I am a nerd

[Bandos Donator] Callum: I am a nerd

[Armadyl Donator] Callum: I am a nerd

[Ancient Donator] Callum: I am a nerd

[Bronze Patron] Callum: I am a nerd

[Silver Patron] Callum: I am a nerd

[Gold Patron] Callum: I am a nerd

[Platinum Donator] Callum: I am a nerd

[Diamond Donator] Callum: I am a nerd

Personally i think it just looks a bit more professional keeping them colour coded to their opposed ranks and just identifies the ranks more for everyone. (Obviously people can still change their title before their name but the text will still indicate the rank)

Now for news and annoucement messages. Currently i find the messages that notify someone got rare drop is bland and just really doesnt stand out.

So my idea was to have the message divided up so its more clear and so you can read it better for exmaple:

News: Goddess has recieved Divine Sigil as loot from: Corperal Beast

NOTE: I couldnt use the blue from ingame due to it being too dark to see, but the light blue is there for an example.

Im also keeping the white text for names to go along with the name text when yelling.

THOTS?

• Like 3

I support this one hundo as it would even improve or resolve my suggestion of having a solid bg for the chatbox for improved readability.

And the white text for yell is weirdly out of place, it throws me off everytime.

Although I agree with Cal, this is a pretty nerdy suggestion 😉 

• Administrators

I like this suggestion 100%, AND would like to know how you feel @Jordanabout our yell color getting changed, the dark brown or whatever it is i feel is too dark to grab peeoples attention and looks bland lol