Jordan

Baby grae

So i was thinking about how much i hate grae and how long of a task it actually is, and im sure many others think the same..

I thought of something that could be quite cool to have as an alternative. 

So like most dragons on runescape they have a "baby" version, and i thought what if grae had the same?!

these dragons would be a baby version of grae which are moderately easy to kill however they have a crazy high drop rate of the armours/weapons that grae drops too (say x10-20 to what grae has). somewhat replicating kraken and cave krakens on OSRS.

Just an idea i thought of that people might like to see some to ely?

thoughts?

i like this idea. Faster method to doing grae, i just dont feel like it should have the same drop table as the boss.

maybe the drops could consist of just dragon armours/ dragon orn kits, and a halved drop rate from the boss. Mostly to fill the void on how many dragon platebody/full helm kits people have accumulated and will probably never be able to run through them all.

11 hours ago, nelly said:

i just dont feel like it should have the same drop table as the boss.

maybe the drops could consist of just dragon armours/ dragon orn kits, and a halved drop rate from the boss. Mostly to fill the void on how many dragon platebody/full helm kits people have accumulated and will probably never be able to run through them all.

6 hours ago, Shima said:

I like the idea without grae items in table

Agree with the above points about the drop table. It should not have any Graetorian items on it what-so-ever. 

I can get on board with Dragon Armour and the Orn Kits as being the 'best' drop from these Baby Grae's.

• Like 1

Can I just ask why do you think it shouldn’t  have grae items? With a stupidly high drop rate say at 1 in 5k or even 1-10k per piece. I don’t see any harm at all, just opens the doors for more options and appealing ways to get items for people who don’t like the fact of afking 10-15mins per kill. 

4 hours ago, Jordan said:

Can I just ask why do you think it shouldn’t  have grae items? With a stupidly high drop rate say at 1 in 5k or even 1-10k per piece. I don’t see any harm at all, just opens the doors for more options and appealing ways to get items for people who don’t like the fact of afking 10-15mins per kill. 

Because top tier gear in games should be boss drops in my opinion. That's why I want it that way.

6 hours ago, Jordan said:

I just think that the Graetorian gear should be obtained from Graetoriax the Unbroken - that's the whole purpose of killing it.