Xbob

Account Glitching Out

Hello,

Ever since that Group Ironman Update yesterday, my account has been glitching out.

Firstly what happens is an animation where I take a lot of damage with the Pre-Eoc animations popping up on my body and a health bar above my head, even though I'm not actually in combat or receiving any damage. Also, because I have my hp counter on above my head, I get a line of text saying 51234/512 or something similar. Whilst this is happening my account is oddly moving about, through walls, without the touch of my mouse.

Secondly my client starts to lag a fuck load. Everything I go to click on isn't where its supposed to be. As an example if I wanted to click on the healer at home I would have to move my mouse around the general area until it pop up on my cursor.

Lastly my account get's a blue screen, similar to one that occasionally happens in Player Owned Homes. At this point I cant move anywhere, cant click on anything, but can still type in the chat. To resolve this I have to relog. Once I relog, my account is fine again for 10-30 mins before it does it again.

I've got a picture of the blue screen, but I'll try take screenshots of when my account takes "damage" and where items aren't directly under my cursor.

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot_2.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot_3.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot_4.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot_5.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot_7.jpg