Kari

Staff Feedback

Owner

owner.jpgLation - Quick to help and chat when he's not afk. Big nerd though.

owner.jpgMatt - Haven't spoken much with this guy here.

Developer

dev.pngLuke

dev.pngSplash

Cool beans developers.

Administrators

admin.jpgKari - Quite possibly the most active admin I've experienced.

Global Moderators

glo.pngNick - Pretty active I think, haven't spoken to a lot though.

Server Moderator

ser.jpgNicky - Don't see a lot, but has been helpful when online.

Forum Moderators

fmod.pngEnzyme - Fun guy, good at afking. Hear he's good at keeping forums cleanish, only gotten one spam message since joining so it must be true.

Support

sup.pngJordan - Nice guy, helped me a bunch even before becoming an info kiosk.

Staff Feedback Thread

This is a thread where you can post staff feedback - Tell us how we're doing, let us know if what we're doing is right / wrong, constructive criticism or just to say thank you. We really appreciate any feedback!

There are some rules you must follow:

• Please do not post if you are not giving feedback, spam will be deleted.

• You are allowed to give constructive criticism, but remember staff members are still people so be respectful.

• Please keep in mind that we do not all share the same time-zone as you when giving feedback on activity.

20.27.21-10.05.19.png

Owner

owner.jpgLation this man Has become More humble. 

owner.jpgMatt this man rarely TALKS 

Developer

dev.pngLuke : No information  not seen allot

dev.pngSplash this guy is friendly . helpful and I like him. 

Administrators

admin.jpgKari - HAS NO JOB DESRIPTION OTHER THEN AFKING ! WHAT THE HECK

Global Moderators

glo.pngNick not heard allot of him if he is still the same as old days then he is alright! 

Server Moderator

ser.jpgNicky no comment

Forum Moderators

fmod.pngEnzyme he is present does not talk allot 

Support

sup.pngJordan : uses funny piep (CENCORED speech may be little less other then that he is ok)

this concludes chica report about staff chica out . tap tap tap.

• Like 1

Owner

owner.jpgLation - only person thats not a sensitive person

owner.jpgMatt - idk this person

Developer

dev.pngLuke - ?

dev.pngSplash - ??

Administrators

admin.jpgKari - dont know much about this guy but he called me an idiot once on discord

Global Moderators

glo.pngNick - ?

Server Moderator

ser.jpgNicky - ?

Forum Moderators

fmod.pngEnzyme - ???

Support

sup.pngJordan - idk

Edited by anti gamer 22
  • Thanks 1

Owner

owner.jpgLation - Busy Guy! Helps when hes available. Fair Judge. Thanks

owner.jpgMatt - Always carries A huge gift box. Seems to always be busy so doesn't talk much!

Developer

dev.pngLuke Not online much lately. RIP

dev.pngSplash- Very Helpful when hes online. Fun guy. interactive and positive! Sell me that sword!!! Ill pay!!!!! 😄

Administrators

admin.jpgKari - Most active I believe. Available for help most of the time. My lucky charm tbh.

Global Moderators

glo.pngNick - Cool dude. helpful. always on his alt tho. Loves rubber chickens!

Server Moderator

ser.jpgKemi  -  Finaly Kemi up here! Helpful and active!! Always there to give suggestions and advice!

Forum Moderators

fmod.pngEnzyme - helpful ❤️

Support

sup.pngCallum - Great addition to Ely Staff! Knows a great deal of things and helps alot!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Owner

owner.jpgLation - Great and Chill owner, very respectful to players and unlike other owners, he doesn't see himself above anyone, which make the server more fun to play and gives the server more of a family vibe, love the dude 🙂

owner.jpgMatt - Haven't really had any interaction with him, so can't really give any feedback 😞

Developer

dev.pngLuke - Great chill guy, doing great job with the developing and maintaining the server.

dev.pngSplash - Splashy boy is awesome doing great developing job too and always active behind the scenes.

Administrators

admin.jpgKari - Kari gurls name, very chill and supporting and keeps everything running smoothly.

Global Moderators

glo.pngNick - I don't think I've ever met Nick, so can't really say anything, hope that changes in the future 🙂

Server Moderator

ser.jpgKemi - Kemdog! he was one of the first people I met on this server, great person, great staff, great sense of responsibility and an awesome human in general. He helped me a lot starting out and took me under his wing with showing me the ropes and everything. In my opinion it's the most deserved staff update I've ever seen! Great job man!

Forum Moderators

fmod.pngEnzyme - Enzy is a great guy, been spending a lot of time with him on discord and in-game, pretty chill and always helping out wherever he can, very trustworthy and supporting, it's always awesome to see him around and hang out with him :_

Support

sup.pngCallum - Callum is very great addition to the staff team, he's always helping around and brings a very positive vibe to the server. I respect him very much and wish him all the best in the future ❤️

• Like 5

owner.jpgLation Bossman! ❤️

owner.jpgMatt The quiet bossman.

Developer

dev.pngLuke - The forgotten mod. Play more dude.

dev.pngSplash - Eh. As far as i know busy guy. Dont see him on alot lately. les go fk grae together again.

Administrators

admin.jpgKari Very Helpful! Glad to have you! ❤️

Global Moderators

glo.pngKemi - Kemi is bae. Helpful with questions whenever hes online. Always there to assist.

Server Moderator

ser.jpgJordan Jordy is rich af but also helpful. Can be nice and also an ass. But still nice to have you around. youre very helpful.

Forum Moderators

fmod.pngEnzyme  Enz is like there but not there. like me. always afk. but when hes actice he can be helpful and hes cool.

Support

sup.pngCallum - Helps with more than just ely. Good friend, great support. Make him a mod. He deserves it.

sup.pngUltsonofares - I see he always helps around when hes on. Always very fast and on point. keep up the good work.

PS: I think some Mods shud be more active and actualy join the players and do stuff 😄

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Im here only 3 months, but i had a lot of experience.

20.27.21-10.05.19.png

Owner

owner.jpgLation -  Godfather, always is ready to answer, and always looks swag when afk.

owner.jpgMatt -  I havent met him

Developer

dev.pngLuke - I havent met him.

dev.pngSplash - Godfather's son.

Administrators

admin.jpgKari - Guy who is ready to chill with you and help.

Global Moderators

glo.pngKemi - Always thought its Kari, but supportive too, and funny 😄

Server Moderator

ser.jpgJordan - Always Online, Always answers, Always rich, Always grinding, Always buying things above market value, Always Flexin, Always walking in clout gear, hes crazy.

ser.jpgCallum - Havent seen him as much as other mods/admins

ser.jpgUltsonofares - Saw him fishing, hes hardcore.

Forum Moderators

fmod.pngEnzyme - Really smart guy, like really.

Support

sup.pngMasoud - Thats what he does, he supports. 😄 

20.27.21-10.05.19.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

20.27.21-10.05.19.png

Owner

owner.jpgLation - Good guy, active in chat when he's able to.

owner.jpgMatt - Never met him, fun to kill the npc tho.

Developer

dev.pngLuke - Never met him

dev.pngSplash - Never met him either

Administrators

admin.jpgKari - Never met this guy either

Global Moderators

glo.pngKemi - #1 goof but always helpful when he's online

Server Moderator

ser.jpgJordan - Rich boi, but helpful

ser.jpgCallum - Helpful when he's online

ser.jpgUltsonofares - Also helpful when hes online

Forum Moderators

fmod.pngEnzyme - Never see him in-game but active on discord which is nice

Support

sup.pngMasoud - Good support man, helps when needed and also sells lots of st00f

P.S. I feel like there's almost 0 communication when it comes to most things to players, maybe work on that a bit like a dev blog or an update ETA instead of Soon TM

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Owner

owner.jpgLation -  ok I guess

owner.jpgMatt - is he even alive anymore? XD

Developer

dev.pngLuke - got a beard 

dev.pngSplash - is the best

Administrators

admin.jpgKari - dunno only seen him break stuffs or cry

Global Moderators

glo.pngKemi - helpful, friendly and active

Server Moderator

ser.jpgJordan - don't know 

ser.jpgCallum - don't know

ser.jpgUltsonofares - don't know

Forum Moderators

fmod.pngEnzyme - active and friendly good laugh

Support

sup.pngMasoud - is the best a bit of a beggar and a noob but he's tolerable ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Administrators

Been a while since my last

Owner

owner.jpgLation - Big Boss, still the best owner around, I know you've been a bit busy with life and such, but you still manage to show your face 😉

owner.jpgMatt - You've got some stuff to do irl, but still doing a good job. Could be a little bit more active with the community 🙂

Developer

dev.pngLuke - You're also working full time, but still manage to get on and do some good stuff, would be nice to see you a bit more within the community

dev.pngSplash - Our top model! Great guy, bit of a shoe perv but that's alright. You're pretty active with the community and do a great model job

Administrators

admin.jpgKari - Could do better

Global Moderators

glo.pngKemi - All around a great staff member, one of the most active ones, even thought you got a job now. Keep it up Swede

Server Moderator

ser.jpgCallum - I haven't seen a lot of you recently, but it might be due to my lack of activity as of recent. But you've always been a great staff member and I know you've got a lot going in your life right now

ser.jpgUltsonofares - A-Aron, keep up the good work, get 5b already ok?

ser.jpgMasoud Oh Masoud, you're perfect

Forum Moderators

fmod.pngEnzyme - Is this a meme? ily

Support

sup.pngKaotic - It's great to finally have you on the staff team, I haven't seen a lot from you yet, but I believe you'll do a great job

• Thanks 1

Owner

owner.jpgLation -  N/A

owner.jpgMatt -  Met him once, he was engaging with the entire server.

Developer

dev.pngLuke - N/A

dev.pngSplash - N/A

Administrators

admin.jpgKari - Very nice, down to earth.

Global Moderators

glo.pngKemi - Helpful and helped me with information regarding a certain skill.

Server Moderator

ser.jpgCallum - N/A

ser.jpgUltsonofares - N/A

ser.jpgMasoud - Very cool, helped me the first day I was in this server up to now.

Forum Moderators

fmod.pngEnzyme - Very nice to new players

Support

sup.pngKaotic -  Brother from another Mother/ Very informative.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/3/2019 at 5:32 PM, Dookie said:

Owner

owner.jpgLation -  N/A

owner.jpgMatt -  Met him once, he was engaging with the entire server.

Developer

dev.pngLuke - N/A

dev.pngSplash - N/A

Administrators

admin.jpgKari - Very nice, down to earth.

Global Moderators

glo.pngKemi - Helpful and helped me with information regarding a certain skill.

Server Moderator

ser.jpgCallum - N/A

ser.jpgUltsonofares - N/A

ser.jpgMasoud - Very cool, helped me the first day I was in this server up to now.

Forum Moderators

fmod.pngEnzyme - Very nice to new players

Support

sup.pngKaotic -  Brother from another Mother/ Very informative.

Update: I have in fact met splash a.k.a. Hardcore. Though it was brief, he was also nice and his hard work on the server has not gone unnoticed. Good Job!

• Haha 1

Owner

owner.jpg Lation - = he is a dedicated fellow Who invest The donator Cash properly. A very reliable Rsps Host & Server Owner. Who we charish.

Owner & beloved dev.png

dev.pngMattdev.png - he seems friendly not know him that long sure he is coding great he has a picture of a typing cat I love them.

Administrator

admin.jpgKari  - he has kari2 who says he Is a faggot. I sincerely hope is not true. Well many Years of Serving He is Great! Great Overall

admin.jpgSplash - Erm No comment.

Global Moderator

glo.png Kemi  - Not seen him doing anything Okey.

ex-Global Moderator

exglo.pngNick - his story testimony of his leave is as follows. (

I was demoted due to inactivity on account of being in prison for killing drug dealers in my local area
Sad_Squidward_Pepe
1So im rollin through the hood in my ‘99 civic with lowering springs and a chopped exhaust when out of nowhere these two nice looking white gentlemen walk up to my door and offer me a meth

Obviously i say no, and they try and yank me out of my car for not taking metSo I kick one of em into the other and then blat blat

So im rollin through the hood in my ‘99 civic with lowering springs and a chopped exhaust when out of nowhere these two nice looking white gentlemen walk up to my door and offer me a meth

Obviously i say no, and they try and yank me out of my car for not taking meth

So I kick one of em into the other and then blat blat

the rest is history )

For As In his defence Absence Result In Demoting Okey. But he Has A point Consider A second chance Thank you SO much For Considarations. I suppose This Is The Best You Can Hope for Nick but thank you for your story Does clears Things Up ALrihjt

ser.jpg  Callum - never seen him ether. might be as times passes

ser.jpg Ultsonofares  - no Comment####

ser.jpg Masoud - I see Him Online

Forum Moderator

fmod.pngEnzyme - This fellow Human Is A funny guy Way to go! Re invited me to the place.

Support

sup.png Kaotic - He plays Ingame Yes he does. No comment On his Sneakiness

sup.png Nelly -  I have no Comment#####

•  

•  
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, chica said:

Owner

owner.jpg Lation - = he is a dedicated fellow Who invest The donator Cash properly. A very reliable Rsps Host & Server Owner. Who we charish.

Owner & beloved dev.png

dev.pngMattdev.png - he seems friendly not know him that long sure he is coding great he has a picture of a typing cat I love them.

dev.pngLukedev.png - Forgot to Include him. Well Not seen allot from him So i suppose This Developer Is Now Working Hard On his Server Tasks Right ?

Administrator

admin.jpgKari  - he has kari2 who says he Is a faggot. I sincerely hope is not true. Well many Years of Serving He is Great! Great Overall

Global Moderator

ex-Global Moderator

I was demoted due to inactivity on account of being in prison for killing drug dealers in my local area
Sad_Squidward_Pepe
1So im rollin through the hood in my ‘99 civic with lowering springs and a chopped exhaust when out of nowhere these two nice looking white gentlemen walk up to my door and offer me a meth

Obviously i say no, and they try and yank me out of my car for not taking metSo I kick one of em into the other and then blat blat

So im rollin through the hood in my ‘99 civic with lowering springs and a chopped exhaust when out of nowhere these two nice looking white gentlemen walk up to my door and offer me a meth

the rest is history )

For As In his defence Absence Result In Demoting Okey. But he Has A point Consider A second chance Thank you SO much For Considarations. I suppose This Is The Best You Can Hope for Nick but thank you for your story Does clears Things Up ALrihjt

Forum Moderator

fmod.pngEnzyme - This fellow Human Is A funny guy Way to go! Re invited me to the place.

Support

•  

•  

On 1/22/2020 at 2:18 AM, chica said:

Owner

Owner & beloved dev.png

Administrator

Global Moderator

ex-Global Moderator

Sad_Squidward_Pepe

the rest is history )

Forum Moderator

Support

•  

•  

Sneaky beaky like

• Like 1

Owner

owner.jpgLation - he Joined My First Battle Royale Event It was Fun. He is A friendly Owner Who we Love Dear. Way to Go~!

owner.jpgMatt -  He Has Been On IDE Due to Work And other Concerns He Does Talk From time to time. Great Time.

Developer

dev.pngSplash / Hardcore -  Splash Was Online When Well Came On And Donated Spawned Cash To the well When it Was broke. Hereby Providing Compensation to Players Who donated. Way to go. He is Active From time to time. Hardcore I hardly Notice. Perhaps Behind Scenes Work.

Administrators

admin.jpgKari - Kari Is A Active Administrator Who is Friendly And Fits In well. From my say so. Well Done Gratulations.

admin.jpgLuke - I hardly Notice Not active Allot. Will keep A eye out. For sure

Event Manager

19.24.58-15.05.19.pngJordan - Fun Rank The Battle Royale Is Fun And not that I won.

Server Moderator

ser.jpgKemi - Active allot Plays And Goes what your Would expect

ser.jpgUltsonofares -  talks In discord Rarely Could be if he so chooses More active.

Support

sup.pngNelly - Deserves Promotion To Moderator As this Support IS Doing A great all Around!!! Well done Big Thumps Up

20.27.21-10.05.19.png

•  
  • Like 3

Owner

owner.jpgLation - great owner. be a lil more active when ppl request ur help. show the boys who's BOSS

owner.jpgMatt -  n/a 

Developer

dev.pngSplash / Hardcore -  mod mat k

Administrators

admin.jpgKari - very active and involved in the community, very helpful when needed and when not

admin.jpgLuke - i'd presume a lot of behind the scenes work with development and what not when he's available

Event Manager

19.24.58-15.05.19.pngJordan - has become a lot more active recently and doing a great job as event manager

Server Moderator

ser.jpgKemi - active, gamer, retired kiosk

ser.jpgUltsonofares -  BEAST

Support

nelly: demote

• Like 3

• Owner

No harm in providing feedback on my own Team, ay?

Owner

Lation - The best who's ever done it. I spend a lot of time with him IRL & online - really great well rounded fella - literally better than Trump.
Matt - Nothing this man can't do. Here's to two more years. 🍾

Developer

Splash - Wouldn't know what I'd do without him - absolute legend at what he does.

Administrator

Kari - If he ever leaves Ely - I will shut down the server. Most committed, helpful & ideal Admin an Owner could ask for.
Luke - Good guy. Has been vital in many past projects. But IRL has priority over his duties here so giving him some time.

Event Manager

Jordan - The first "EM". Has filled the role very well & has done a good job at keeping things fresh & fun ingame - also active AF ❤️  

Server Moderator

Kemi - Manages his duties pretty well as a Mod.
Sono - A lovely individual, also does a splendid job as Mod.

Support

Nelly - Terrific community member & hopefully will see him as a Mod soon - active, helpful, respectful & great personality. 

• Like 4