dragoncin

Signatures

30 minutes ago, Matt said:

If you're still doing it I'll take one as the main developer with a blue phat 😋

Ofc i can make you one but i have a question you mean the subject of your signature is blue party hat with your name "Matt" and the text Owner or Main developer, Developer? im confused :c haha sorry my english isnt the best.

• Owner
17 minutes ago, dragoncin said:

Ofc i can make you one but i have a question you mean the subject of your signature is blue party hat with your name "Matt" and the text Owner or Main developer, Developer? im confused :c haha sorry my english isnt the best.

Just a character wearing a blue phat and can do owner/developer 

May I please get one if you have spare time? Could the name on the signature be "pujy", it's my username on most things I just didn't choose it on here. I'd be fine with whatever design you picked. 🙂 Thank you.

@Snowy Since you told me i can choose the image, i use that iconic wallpaper from jad and make it into a signature with some modification i hope do you like it 😄

puj.png.aba7864895c203a43774c447a5e06a73.png

Size 392 px | 262 px

If you have problem with the dimension in the signature option contacto Lation he can help you.

On 12/10/2020 at 9:35 AM, dragoncin said:

@Enzyme Hi sir i finished your signature i put the name of your discord as a name in the signature you didnt tell me what name to put :c , i hope do you like it.

ben.png.ae0be15ba4aea2970720f6108bdad847.png

Dimension 498 x 265

HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT THANK YOU

• Like 1

I'm interested, not to sure what I should request tho 🤔

I'll provide a head shot of my rs look sometime today 😉

Appreciate the service brotha 😉

Just added the headshot, tried my best with PS's Quick selection Tool to make for transparency, if you dont use Photoshop lmk and I'll convert it.

Martin-EH-Headshot-TP.psd

Edited by Martin EH
Added Attachement
  • Like 1

@Martin EH can you attachement with the character with the background i do the process of make it in png dont worry, i check the .psd and the transparency isnt the best 😞 not to be mean 😕 and sorry for the delay answer i didnt see the post 😞 just attach your character with the background hope a black or white background from the rs, there are a lot of place with those background, and whate name do you want in your signature.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dragoncin said:

@Martin EH can you attachement with the character with the background i do the process of make it in png dont worry, i check the .psd and the transparency isnt the best 😞 not to be mean 😕 and sorry for the delay answer i didnt see the post 😞 just attach your character with the background hope a black or white background from the rs, there are a lot of place with those background, and whate name do you want in your signature.

Not insulted whatsoever, Graphic Design isn't my forte anyways 😉  had to try tho.

The name can just be "Martin EH"

4drag.thumb.png.f799c17c0e318da7450f0e19881bf27d.png

definitely an experienced decision to use the white background, she's a beauty, I'd prob have done better with this but ayy. we'll leave my amazing 2nd attempt to our imaginations 😆

Edited by Martin EH