DropsRS

barrows overhaul

Username (ingame): DropsRS

Suggestion (provide all details possible): change the way barrows is done, move the main chest to by the main entrance at ::tele barrows, make all the barrows brothers spawn on top of mounds and then make it a certain killcount to check chest for chances to get items.

Why (explain what this will benefit, and how): It being a private server it should be all about convenience not to mention that barrows items are just too expensive because it is so tedious to do barrows. By changing it to the way suggested above you also give newer players an incentive to do it which in turn helps the economy by lowering the price of barrows items and in turn causing more people to buy them and using it as a money maker. I really feel like this concept could work especially on a server as good as this one where everyone chats with everyone.

Other Notes (if applicable):

I agree with chica on this one, barrows is already a pretty simple minigame and most people like how it was intended. I feel like doing this will take away from the experience.

• Administrators

I agree that barrows can be a bit boring, but I can't support this suggestion as it would just be way too easy that way.