DropsRS

(Completed) Make Suggestion decisions more Organized

Username (ingame): DropsRS

Suggestion (provide all details possible): Create another folder within the suggestions folder for those suggestions that are not going to be implemented and those that are.

Why (explain what this will benefit, and how): When someone creates a suggestion right now all they get is replies saying either they support it or they don't support it but i think it would help if there were organized folders showing what suggestions have been accepted and being worked on and those that are not getting implemented. It creates more transparency among the players and mods/admins and also creates more organized work for Devs because instead of having to ask a mod or admin what needs to be worked on they can just go into the accepted suggestions folder and start working on something.

Other Notes (if applicable):

• Owner

I do like this suggestion, currently we are just editing the titles of bug & suggestion posts to "Completed" or "Resolved" which has worked, but I agree it would be more clear & concise to do it similar to this.

• Administrators

Agree, moving accepted suggestions and or denied suggestions to a corresponding sub forum would keep things clean and easier to access. Would help with people posting already suggested things again. Would also give the janitors more things to do on the forums other than banning bots ;););)