Goddess

Runecrafter Robes - Master Set

Hello,

I have a suggestion regarding the 3 sets of Runecrafter Robes that are obtainable from the Runespan points shop.

A Master Runecrafter Set - This would require all 3 complete Runecrafter sets shown below to be combined with each other in order to create.

184219894_RCRobes.png.ffda40595f59519122ae505838a9bbcd.png

Let's say for argument's sake that all 3 sets alone offer a 5% XP Bonus to any action performed in Runecrafting.

The Master set would in theory offer a 15% XP Bonus to any action, however this could be a little too much so perhaps a proposed 10% XP Bonus would be better. On top of the XP bonus, this set could also have a bonus effect for creating x2 runes when training RC the traditional way. (Thinking about a skilling achievement rework here with traditional RC based achievements)

The Master set could also be designed with Fashionscape in mind, so that the set holds cosmetic prowess post 99/200M RC.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

interesting to say the least, it would be cool to  see a master set, and i'd imagine it wouldnt be that common of a thing. 

the concept is great, benefits are spot on as well, nothing too crazy. SUPPORT from me