Jake

Graetoriax the UnBroken (New Boss).

After a long few weeks of intense creativity the content development team within our staff team have created something amazing!

This new boss has been a bunch of speculation and chatter amongst the community for some time and has now shown its face to the public, and what a stunning surprise it was.

Graetoriax the UnBroken was an instant success within the ElyRSPS community, with its very impressive cash drops and very common Orn kit's; it offers a reliable fast source of cash for all players. Which is exactly what the game needed...

However ofcourse like all new updates there are some minor flaws;

1. In my opinion there is not enough damage being done to the players killing the boss, meaning that camping the boss is done without difficulty. (UPDATE: Just soloed Graetoriax the Unbroken in torso, d boots, whip, stat legs, max cape/hood, with super sets...)

2. A few players (FLIP & Kari) want the damage cap removed.

3. Pathing.

4. ::Bank command accessible in the lair.

Other than those few flaws, the boss has been a great success and I would personally on behalf of the maxed clan love to shoutout Splash (Hardcore) for his amazing dedication in creating these models as well as Matt for all the animations required and the great updates for the launcher.

AMAZING WORK TEAM.

Edited by Jake
Solo in welfare gear, ::bank command is accessible in lair.

I agree with these and also Bank command is allowed there too. Which personally needs to be removed.

Also forgot to add my two suggestions when it we first went to boss

1. Add to Comp T (If Comp T is in the works)

2. Add Graetoriax to Slayer Boss Task

3. Damage cap gets removed. Need to maybe up damage of Graet or its HP

Edited by Nicky
Damage Cap

What drops would you guys like to see added?

Would be cool to have visage added, as well as dragon kite-shield and maybe even all the dragon weapon drops, including (SAID ITEM - Ill pm you Lation.)

Would be cool to have visage added, as well as dragon kite-shield and maybe even all the dragon weapon drops, including (SAID ITEM - Ill pm you Lation.)

If I get modeling down (or just ask splash XD) Skeletal visage maybe?

After trying out the new boss for over 8 hours and only achieving 60/70 kc with a team of 3 I can easily say the damage cap needs to be removed.

If the damage cap gets removed I agree it may hit a bit more accurate, only times I got low on HP was when I went for a piss.... Also if the damage cap gets removed you may raise its HP a bit while ur at it!

Good addition, but the damage cap makes it really rough atm

Great Boss!

Suggestions:

1. Either lower health, remove dmg cap or allow us to cannon.

2. I've found it difficult to find a time where someone isn't already killing it, and unless you have a higher dps you unfortunately don't get any drops. so maybe add another dragon in the dungeon?

Possible drops:

Dragon Hides

New Lava colored whip? or the current colored whips in game. also make these tradeable.

Vissage

Graetoriax head - combine with slayer helm to recollor!

Dragon War Hammer

Increase elite clue drop amount to maybe 2-5? make them somewhat worth doing :P

Thanks!

-Virtics

• Owner
Maybe later down the road add a Range and Mage variant of the existing new armour

Yeah thatd be an awesome addition to this Boss; hopefully one day!

Great Boss!

Suggestions:

2. I've found it difficult to find a time where someone isn't already killing it, and unless you have a higher dps you unfortunately don't get any drops. so maybe add another dragon in the dungeon?

Possible drops:

Dragon Hides

New Lava colored whip? or the current colored whips in game. also make these tradeable.

Vissage

Dragon War Hammer

Thanks!

-Virtics

I really really like these suggestions.

Decent suggestions

Great Boss!

Suggestions:

Possible drops:

Dragon Hides

Vissage

Dragon War Hammer

Thanks!

-Virtics

Also I got the necklace drop, but it is non-tradable. I am not sure if this is on purpose, but I think the new gear should be tradable for other players to buy. :]

This is a bug thats currently being fixed :)