Rndl

Black D'hide Leather Crafting

I decided to start crafting and had no issues with any dragon leathers until I tried crafting black dragon leather. I tried it with needle on toolbelt, thread in inventory and nothing happened when clicked. So I decided to pull another needle out of the bank to see if it was just an issue with the toolbelt, but to no avail. To be clear, I am 94 crafting and it is not an issue of not being the correct level to craft it. As stated everything else seems to be working totally fine aside from the black hides, thanks!

6 minutes ago, Kaotic said:

Hey man, Just making sure youre tanning the hide correct? You can do so at ::skill just talk to the Tanning NPC 🙂

Maybe try the action before posting something like this?

Isn't working for me either.

20 minutes ago, Kaotic said:

Hey man, Just making sure youre tanning the hide correct? You can do so at ::skill just talk to the Tanning NPC 🙂

Yeah they're all tanned! I'm convinced at this point its just bugged, all other hides are working correctly.

• Administrators

Hi, there were some changes made to tanning recently. It's possible that black d'hide may have been messed up with these changes somehow, we'll look into it and get it fixed. Thank you 🙂

6 minutes ago, Kari said:

Hi, there were some changes made to tanning recently. It's possible that black d'hide may have been messed up with these changes somehow, we'll look into it and get it fixed. Thank you 🙂

Thanks for looking into it, appreciate the quick response!