skill loc

Skilling Rewards Shop additions

Hello, currently the skilling rewards shop has nothing consumable or repeatable to dump your points into, once you have all the items, there's nothing else to buy!

My simple request is that we add medium/huge exp lamps and skilling mystery boxes to the shop so there's something to dump points into.

index.png

• Like 1

• Administrators

I know the skilling rewards shop is kinda dull after you've acquired all the outfits, but the thing is, we simply can not add more items to the shop - It's full.

We could re purpose the skilling rewards shop (find other ways to get the skilling outfits maybe) and do something along the lines of what you've suggested with the rewards shop.

I'm open for a discussion on this thread or a new one, as to what could be done with the shop.

Everyone feel free to give your thoughts on this.

25 minutes ago, Kari said:

We could re purpose the skilling rewards shop (find other ways to get the skilling outfits maybe)

Finding a way to incorporate them into the skill itself could be cool - Utilise the achievements systems (another rework lol) and have it in tiered stages. 

• For example we could have a 4 tier woodcutting achievement centred around chopping X amount of logs - You get each piece of Lumberjack with each tier.

As for the shop itself, getting those skilling mystery boxes into it would be the main thing for me so that they could be removed from voting shop.

• Like 1

Could try adding that yawtkee stick for hunter to the hunting shop and then add the skilling mystery boxes in its place. Some simple and easy to do.

My main issue is the lack of having something to dump points in. Im sure im not the only one with a fatty amount of points laying around.

You could have it set so x actions grant you a piece of the equipment. So for example, 1000 logs chopped grants you a piece of the outfit and clear the shop of outfits so you can put other things in there like d pickaxes, d hatchets, inferno adze, skilling mystery boxes, lamps, and other skilling related items that would be useful. You could maybe make the outfits comp requirements or mqc if that's in this game to incorporate more skilling into comp/comp t/mqc (if able to obtain).